Tangerine Turmoil

HSS

What's the point of docking an already relegated team 3 points?

The point deduction should take place when it matters. NEXT SEASON.

Leeds United got 10 point deduction at the end of a season and ALSO started the next season with a 15 point deduction.

Had this of happened in the final game of the season that Dundee United played would that of changed things ?

Edited by whydowebother

Leeds United got 10 point deduction at the end of a season and ALSO started the next season with a 15 point deduction.

Had this of happened in the final game of the season that Dundee United played would that of changed things ?

Would it have changed things?

If they were deducted the points after the final game it would have been as pointless as it is now. Why not deduct them of all points earned this season it makes absolutely no difference.

Would they have been deducted points if they were level with Kilmarnock and this relegated them? I don't think so.

Would it have changed things?

If they were deducted the points after the final game it would have been as pointless as it is now. Why not deduct them of all points earned this season it makes absolutely no difference.

Would they have been deducted points if they were level with Kilmarnock and this relegated them? I don't think so.

I agree as it does only seem it was done as it could not affect anything now that relegation issue is sorted.

As bad as our last season in SPL we still will end up with more points than Utd.

The game is littered with dodgy/crap chairmans and its a very popular subject. The fact that Utd don't even know the rules to me is a joke.

Hope next season they realize that the championship really is the SPL without Dons and Tic. Hope they struggle big time and their poxy fans

Three point deduction for playing an unregistered player?

What do you get for playing unregistered players for ten years?

TEN YEARS SEVCO

Because they fielded a player for one game. The points will mean cash so it is effectively a fine.

While I don't like them I think it would be entirely unfair to forward the punishment.

The game is littered with dodgy/crap chairmans and its a very popular subject. The fact that Utd don't even know the rules to me is a joke.

I agree with this part completely. Thompson was on the management committee at the SPFL - surely to f**k if you are in that position you must know the rules you've created for everyone else to follow. It's gross incompetence, no question about that.

The worrying thing for me is that these people are the ones who have been granted the power to run our national game. Doncaster has been publicly discredited over and over again, yet he continues in his job because the people around him at the SPFL are even less capable and there's no one on any of these committees who appears to have the vision to see that making the sport in Scotland stronger will benefit their clubs collectively far more than the self interested bullshit that sees each one of them trying desperately to screw an extra few pence for their club at the expense of others.

I think the sport in Scotland is sadly f**ked beyond repair thanks to wankers like Thompson, Milne, Lawwell et al.

As bad as our last season in SPL we still will end up with more points than Utd.The game is littered with dodgy/crap chairmans and its a very popular subject. The fact that Utd don't even know the rules to me is a joke.Hope next season they realize that the championship really is the SPL without Dons and Tic. Hope they struggle big time and their poxy fans

Are you ever knowingly pleasant to anyone?

I agree with this part completely. Thompson was on the management committee at the SPFL - surely to f**k if you are in that position you must know the rules you've created for everyone else to follow. It's gross incompetence, no question about that.

The worrying thing for me is that these people are the ones who have been granted the power to run our national game. Doncaster has been publicly discredited over and over again, yet he continues in his job because the people around him at the SPFL are even less capable and there's no one on any of these committees who appears to have the vision to see that making the sport in Scotland stronger will benefit their clubs collectively far more than the self interested bullshit that sees each one of them trying desperately to screw an extra few pence for their club at the expense of others.

I think the sport in Scotland is sadly f**ked beyond repair thanks to wankers like Thompson, Milne, Lawwell et al.

Never mind it could be worse. You. could have been on the executive as well.