St Mirren Under 20's 2016/17

shull

Just now, santaponsasaint said:

I'm a big fan of it think 16 year Conor McBrearty is the next John McGinn. very good and powerful player in midfield. was only a sub tonight. but I think in a year or two we will be seeing good things from this lady. Good wine. battle real hard for three points.

Deary me :lol:

Yes very enjoyable match tonight and we got a win!!!!!

Stellios started at right back and looks a decent two footed player, Josh Todd did very well to net a decent goal and Kyle Maggenis looked good also.  I though the young chap Luke Barclay at left back was bloody decent.

Yes good win but bloody hell is was it cold!

7 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Enjoyed the game tonight. some of the u 17s are starting to shine through like Cameron McPherson who looks like are real good player. very comfortable on the ball. But IMO apart from Darren Whyte who I'm a big fan of. i think 16 year old Conor McBrearty is the next John McGinn. very good and powerful player in midfield. was only a sub tonight. but I think in a year or two we will be seeing good things from this lad. Good win. battle real hard for three points.

Gary,what did you think of Stelios,Todd and trialist?cheers

3.1 was a unfair scoreline. team played some really good stuff in the first half and could have easily be 2 or 3 ahead. but as with the 1st team poor defending cost. What Jack Baird was trying to do when he gave away the pen only he will know. And Flanagan at the 2nd goal was like a schoolboy turning his back on the forward . woeful. But Todd played some good stuff. and Orsi puts lots of effort in. but What I dont get is. the three main coaches at the club were all defenders at a decent level yet none of our teams can defend properly. Anyway decent game. thanks to Burnsy for the drive through. coys.

ps what a goal from Kalvin Orsi drew applause from everyone there.