JD SPORTS /NEW AWAY STRIP

The phantom away kit. 

Never officially unveiled, never officially launched, never officially put on sale. Just sort of appeared out of nowhere when you least expected it. What a mob JD are.

Its a shame, as its probably one of the smartest away tops ive seen in a long while

Got the wee yin's Away Top in Braehead this morning. Looks brilliant. 

Dunno whether to put it away for Christmas or let her have it now. 

Anyway, Braehead had Adult and Junior size away tops. No shorts or socks, although I was told Paisley had those in stock. 

Got the wee yin's Away Top in Braehead this morning. Looks brilliant. 

Dunno whether to put it away for Christmas or let her have it now. 

Anyway, Braehead had Adult and Junior size away tops. No shorts or socks, although I was told Paisley had those in stock. 

Give it now. Next seasons should be out by Christmas [emoji51][emoji848]

All joking aside , it's a f**king disgrace waiting till October for strips.

It's been a long time since we had kits available prior to season starting and in both adults / juniors

Another poor thing associated with the club. Yes JD may have the deal, the club signed that deal and yet the club seem powerless to rectify it.

Don't waste my time trying to get tops now for me or the kids.

Maybe a question for REA- who decides the sizes the strips are made available in?  I have checked with JD and whilst the home strip goes to XXXL, the away strip for the past 3 seasons-including the new black one- stops at XXL. 

It's the same people buying the strips so why the difference on away strips?:huh:

2 hours ago, southside saint said:

Maybe a question for REA- who decides the sizes the strips are made available in?  I have checked with JD and whilst the home strip goes to XXXL, the away strip for the past 3 seasons-including the new black one- stops at XXL. 

It's the same people buying the strips so why the difference on away strips?:huh:

Each year i was involved we did an analysis of what sold and what stock had to be resupplied and made sure we had at least that for the next season.