Hibernian v St Mirren Challenge Cup 8/10/16

shull

6 hours ago, Stu said:

And follow suit they did. I only post this as they beat a team called Rangers emoji106.png

Not The Rangers?

Nor Rangers International, then? :lol:

An actual Rangers exists in another universe, in another land.

it's a slender hope/fantasy... But if we could publicise this, then perhaps the hunhordes will follow, follow and f**k off!

3 hours ago, antrin said:

Not The Rangers?

Nor Rangers International, then? :lol:

An actual Rangers exists in another universe, in another land.

it's a slender hope/fantasy... But if we could publicise this, then perhaps the hunhordes will follow, follow and f**k off!

^^^^^^^ Couldn't help himself. :lol:

Time for more sessions on the couch, the last lot haven't worked. :1eye

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^ Couldn't help himself. :lol:

Time for more sessions on the couch, the last lot haven't worked. :1eye

Bait taken.  Thank you for providing me with yet another platform.  :)

It's just impossible to do even the mildest fitba banter when sevco is the target!  Its fans and the fans of the deid club immediately have to jump in and seethe...

Unlike normal fans, they couldn't accept defeat in the Hibee  cup final.  When defeated in the league, they destroyed the Parkheid lavvies, ripped up the Aberdeen seats.  There was a pleasant period when the Premier League was devoid of their malignant presence...

Why don't you jump in when someBuddie makes jests at the expense of any other team?

It's YOU who can't help but rise to defend your new club... which  will not be able to afford a couch, soon.

And yet they are now paying for another legend to go on Gardening leave just like SuperAlly.  Good work, Agent Barton.  :) 

I'm enjoying this banter, but not enjoying seeing what they're doing to Scottish fitba with the connivance of the authorities - and the other clubs.   Scottish fitba cannae afford their presence. Luckily the basket case are finding it increasingly hard to afford survival. 

16 minutes ago, antrin said:

Bait taken.  Thank you for providing me with yet another platform.  :)

It's just impossible to do even the mildest fitba banter when sevco is the target!  Its fans and the fans of the deid club immediately have to jump in and seethe...

Unlike normal fans, they couldn't accept defeat in the Hibee  cup final.  When defeated in the league, they destroyed the Parkheid lavvies, ripped up the Aberdeen seats.  There was a pleasant period when the Premier League was devoid of their malignant presence...

Why don't you jump in when someBuddie makes jests at the expense of any other team?

It's YOU who can't help but rise to defend your new club... which  will not be able to afford a couch, soon.

And yet they are now paying for another legend to go on Gardening leave just like SuperAlly.  Good work, Agent Barton.  :) 

I'm enjoying this banter, but not enjoying seeing what they're doing to Scottish fitba with the connivance of the authorities - and the other clubs.   Scottish fitba cannae afford their presence. Luckily the basket case are finding it increasingly hard to afford survival. 

:lol::lol::lol:

Didn't read anymore than first line, knew you'd blabber on a lot of shite about your fantasy.:1eye

Some user names change, peoples fcuked up minds don't. 

Toodle oooooooo. :byebye

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Didn't read anymore than first line, knew you'd blabber on a lot of shite about your fantasy.:1eye

Again, thank-you.

In 2011, people - probably you were one - said I was indulging in similar fantasy.

Abracadabra! 2012 Rangers died.

So it wasn't me with the f**ked-up mind...

And as with usernames, some companies names change - however unlike user names maybe being the same person, it's still not the same company cos it died.  :)

The poor sevco fans are again being conned and shafted  by criminals and spivs.  And Scottish fitba is bending over to aid and abet this.  Mugs.

Bookmark this post.

The poor sevco fans are ------------------------------ Bigots, delusional, sick and happy to be misled as they have been since Murray took over, before that, they were just bigots...

Personally I would set fire to the stadium when the away support has left, unless is a derby with their Irish cousins 

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^^ telt :double

Its becoming more obvious that its not rangers with every game they play

4 hours ago, DougJamie said:

The poor sevco fans are ------------------------------ Bigots, delusional, sick and happy to be misled as they have been since Murray took over, before that, they were just bigots...

Personally I would set fire to the stadium when the away support has left, unless is a derby with their Irish cousins 

Classy.:blink: