November will be a Key Month for the Team

St.Ricky

01-Nov-2016 Morton A   Ladbrokes Championship  7:45pm
05-Nov-2016 Dumbarton H   Ladbrokes Championship 3pm
13-Nov-2016 Ayr United H   IRN-BRU Cup Quarter-Final 12:30pm
19-Nov-2016 Dunfermline Athletic H   Ladbrokes Championship 5:15pm Alba

3 Home Games and a Game against Morton already make this month different.

Good results in these can kickstart our season.

I hope for an away win and 3 home wins.

COYS

47 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
01-Nov-2016 Morton A   Ladbrokes Championship  7:45pm
05-Nov-2016 Dumbarton H   Ladbrokes Championship 3pm
13-Nov-2016 Ayr United H   IRN-BRU Cup Quarter-Final 12:30pm
19-Nov-2016 Dunfermline Athletic H   Ladbrokes Championship 5:15pm Alba

3 Home Games and a Game against Morton already make this month different.

Good results in these can kickstart our season.

I hope for an away win and 3 home wins.

COYS

I just hope for 4 wins. 

59 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I think December will be an important month..................................it's Christmas.

January will be critical..............................

February, well that's a real important month.................

March, hell, a cracker.......................

Four great threads right there. :lol:

I am onto it. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I think December will be an important month..................................it's Christmas.

January will be critical..............................

February, well that's a real important month.................

March, hell, a cracker.......................

Four great threads right there. :lol:

Very funny far-away, genuinely funny.

19 hours ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

M*r*n game will take care of itself. Dumbo is a must win, imo!

Do u know I am one of the most positive people I know......... Morton are flying in case you hadn't noticed, they are 8 points ahead of us and determined to put to bed their record against us............... There are far better team than us on present form and play in a National semi as a Championship team. They also have a fantastic manager

We must take on board that ONE win in the League is a must cause Aug, Sept and Oct which is 9 games= 0, This is worse that TC, far worse than IM and we sacked a manager who had a high win percentage Jack Ross took  Alloa down last year, Fowler got sacked....

Some on here seem to have a Sevco mindset, in that we are better....... we are not........ we are cannon fodder, and trust me Ton. Ayr, Pars and Sons are targeting us and our laughable home form as 3 points.

I just hope that some players have found a backbone , Rae got shot of ours when he got rid of Goody. Bet Goody is glad he did. At this rate we will bypass him .....

18 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Do u know I am one of the most positive people I know......... Morton are flying in case you hadn't noticed, they are 8 points ahead of us and determined to put to bed their record against us............... There are far better team than us on present form and play in a National semi as a Championship team. They also have a fantastic manager

We must take on board that ONE win in the League is a must cause Aug, Sept and Oct which is 9 games= 0, This is worse that TC, far worse than IM and we sacked a manager who had a high win percentage Jack Ross took  Alloa down last year, Fowler got sacked....

Some on here seem to have a Sevco mindset, in that we are better....... we are not........ we are cannon fodder, and trust me Ton. Ayr, Pars and Sons are targeting us and our laughable home form as 3 points.

I just hope that some players have found a backbone , Rae got shot of ours when he got rid of Goody. Bet Goody is glad he did. At this rate we will bypass him .....

Sound comments DJ.

But we are where we are.

Maybe I am being a tad optimistic but I feel that the tide started to turn under the interim manager.

Very much agree that Morton are flying under a good manager who has had time to build.

Ayr, Dunfermline and Dumbarton also have good managers.

For now we are in a mini league of Dumbarton, Ayr, Dunfermline and St Mirren.

We need results against these.

For once the Morton game is perhaps, in some ways, only about 3 points.

But

There will be 2 cup games during November.

Win these and a couple of league games and both the feel good factor and confidence could return.

Quinn and Hutton have added bite in the most recent games and Mallan has been able to move forward again.

27 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

All I said was the derby will take care of itself, which it will.  The Ton are having a mini revival but aren't exactly world beaters. 

16 minutes ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

All I said was the derby will take care of itself, which it will.  The Ton are having a mini revival but aren't exactly world beaters. 

No argument from me on this point.

Two tough away games on sat 29 October with Hibs and a few days later on 1 November with Morton.

Being realistic, I would grab 2 draws if I could be given then right now and then look to win all of our home games in November.

We would potentially have climbed the league a little and progressed in 2 cups.

All in all, this would, for me, be a good outcome.

Of course - it would be great to get even more.

18 minutes ago, Pepé Le Pew said:

Mate they beat Queens 5-0. Utd, 2-1 and they hardly have to be world beaters to beat us. I am sounding really pessimistic here , its not meant to be. Some on here think its a simple tap....................... Jack Ross is not Neil Warnock.............. we need some steel here cause again we gave Utd 2 goals, and we have not scored 3 yet , well apart from the time we conceded 4......

Even in our Premier days were we isolated. When we went down Ross County were 7 points behind us, and Well were level.

Its like saying Scotland have 4 points, we beat England and then win the rest of our games. La la land or Shulland :huh:

6 minutes ago, the barrhead teacher said:

Ayr beating QOS yesterday highlights that it will take more than concentrating on few teams near us to get out of this mess. I am confident we will but it might take time

It also shows that if Ayr can go on such a good run then so can we.

Five games in November - four at home and one away at Morton.

A minimum of six points from nine in the league (and preferably seven) will sort out the league problem and possibly have us in 8th

A doable repeat cup win over Ayr leaves us two games from (admittedly diddy) silverware.

A Scottish Cup win over Spartans leaves the Hampden dream in place until 2017.

So yes - November is a critical month - and I am looking forward to it! 

On 10/30/2016 at 10:33 AM, southsidebud said:

Five games in November - four at home and one away at Morton.

A minimum of six points from nine in the league (and preferably seven) will sort out the league problem and possibly have us in 8th

A doable repeat cup win over Ayr leaves us two games from (admittedly diddy) silverware.

A Scottish Cup win over Spartans leaves the Hampden dream in place until 2017.

So yes - November is a critical month - and I am looking forward to it! 

I am looking forward to it as well South Side.

Tense but that's what football should be.

Morton up first Tonight.

Hoping for a winning start to the month.

I will be there.

COYS