Did Lee Miller Bite Jack Baird ?

shull

58 minutes ago, div said:

The club can't prove it, but yes in my opinion Lee Miller did bite Jack Baird.

You can see the initial coming together here in this picture, Miller has a hold of Jack's right arm and *appears* as if he could be biting him. It's impossible to tell from a still picture, but let's for a minute assume that yes he is biting him in this picture. That is the lower part of Jacks right arm that would be showing some evidence of a bite.

baird-1.JPG

Fast forward a few seconds to this picture. Look closely at the same area of Jacks right arm. You can clearly see blood seeping through at exactly the same place that the bite would have happened *if* Miller had bitten him in the above picture. An amazing co-incidence that there is blood there eh!

baird.JPG

If Miller had bitten him through his base layer itvwould have to have been one hell of a bite to draw blood through the material. What it does look like though is Miller wiping his blooded nose on Baird, who reacts like a numpty.

if on the other hand as you seem certain Miller has bitten Baird then a full Hiv/blood test, and access if requested to a counsellor is the minimum the club should be providing in their duty of care to an employee. 

either the club backs up these leaks, or deals with Baird appropriately

1 hour ago, WeeBud said:

Admittedly I've not seen or heard all the reports and unfortunately was unable to attend on Saturday to see it first hand............could you point me in the direction of the leaked story as I'd like to read/hear the clubs side of it.

Thanks in advance

Div has leaked it on here telling us the club cant prove it was a bite. Unless you are suggesting Div has fabricated this leak?

thanks for the thanks in advance... here to help!

Biting, it seems, has become the new spitting. Both of which can be injurious to the health and have no doubt caused many fatalities on the football park over the decades. Hacking and punching, by comparison, are merely occupational hazards and ought to be best ignored.

What cannot be ignored, however, is Saints current form and the deafening silence emanating from GHR as to what the club are going to do about it. Or has the towel already been thrown in and the acceptance of third tier football a fait accompli ? I wonder has any new manager ever had such a bad run of results as our current one , and lived to tell the tale ? If another 6 points are lost by the end of this week surely it is the clubs duty to inform the supporters - those who remain - of their plans. It doesn't take a genius to work out what those are, namely to "prepare" for relegation and cross fingers that promotion can be won in one season. A bit like two years ago. NOT !  

5 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Div has leaked it on here telling us the club cant prove it was a bite. Unless you are suggesting Div has fabricated this leak?

thanks for the thanks in advance... here to help!

So for confirmation, the club hasn't leaked anything, Div has posted on here something a player told him backed up (loosely) by some photos.

Just more of your agenda-led, conspiracy theory, made up nonsense.

22 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

So for confirmation, the club hasn't leaked anything, Div has posted on here something a player told him backed up (loosely) by some photos.

Just more of your agenda-led, conspiracy theory, made up nonsense.

Err... i think what you describe is what journos call "a leak" or indeed "a well placed source at the club". Which Div has expanded on by saying "the club cant prove" Miller bit Baird.

all the info comes from..... wait for it....... the club. (But not officially, hence the leak tag)

here to help!

35 minutes ago, Froggie said:

Biting, it seems, has become the new spitting. Both of which can be injurious to the health and have no doubt caused many fatalities on the football park over the decades. Hacking and punching, by comparison, are merely occupational hazards and ought to be best ignored.

What cannot be ignored, however, is Saints current form and the deafening silence emanating from GHR as to what the club are going to do about it. Or has the towel already been thrown in and the acceptance of third tier football a fait accompli ? I wonder has any new manager ever had such a bad run of results as our current one , and lived to tell the tale ? If another 6 points are lost by the end of this week surely it is the clubs duty to inform the supporters - those who remain - of their plans. It doesn't take a genius to work out what those are, namely to "prepare" for relegation and cross fingers that promotion can be won in one season. A bit like two years ago. NOT !  

Now come, come my amphibian buddy friend!

dont you know we are "improving" seeing "green shoots" and "flying in training"?

actually the "flying in training" might explain why we are not winning football matches, but might give Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Massif a run for their money at Quidditch..?

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Now come, come my amphibian buddy friend!

dont you know we are "improving" seeing "green shoots" and "flying in training"?

actually the "flying in training" might explain why we are not winning football matches, but might give Harry Potter and the Hogwarts Massif a run for their money at Quidditch..?

Before Baird was sent off, we were well in control of a match away to one of the better teams in the league.

Results sadly haven't been coming, but I think we ARE playing better - substantially so.

1 hour ago, Callum Gilhooley said:

I wouldn't expect Baird red to be rescinded. He retaliated , he was wrong and he deserves to be punished.

However ,IF Miller did bite, he should be called to answer for his actions , if guilty he should serve a long ban . This sort of behaviour has no place in football.

Callum

A long ban for Miller would be justified. Biting has no place in the game.

Wouldn't tie ourselves in knots over this.

Fallkirk fans claim the blood on Jack's shirt is from Miller's nose after he punched him.

It's just a completely amazing coincidence that the blood is on the exact spot where his arm *possibly appears* to be bitten by Lee Miller in the earlier photo.

There is no blood anywhere else on Jack's shirt, just at that exact spot.

Unbelievable coincidence.

Jack obviously punched him just for pure giggles.

Onwards!

4 minutes ago, div said:

Wouldn't tie ourselves in knots over this.

Fallkirk fans claim the blood on Jack's shirt is from Miller's nose after he punched him.

It's just a completely amazing coincidence that the blood is on the exact spot where his arm *possibly appears* to be bitten by Lee Miller in the earlier photo.

There is no blood anywhere else on Jack's shirt, just at that exact spot.

Unbelievable coincidence.

Jack obviously punched him just for pure giggles.

Onwards!

Nae bite then? Baird just lost it and contributed to another Ross, loss.?

onwards!

Edited by Lord Pityme

11 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Err... i think what you describe is what journos call "a leak" or indeed "a well placed source at the club". Which Div has expanded on by saying "the club cant prove" Miller bit Baird.

all the info comes from..... wait for it....... the club. (But not officially, hence the leak tag)

here to help!

This may, or may not, be only Div's opinion. From what I've seen, and I may well be wrong,  Div was suggesting a player had told him about it ...........that is way different from a "club leak". Maybe he'll be good enough to confirm??

Meanwhile just you continue making stuff up to suit your agenda

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Nae bite then? Baird just lost it and contributed to another Ross, loss.?

onwards!

Yeah, as I say, he just thought things were going too well, didn't fancy Dumfries away on a Tuesday, so he just lamped someone.

That's the only possible explanation.

Just now, WeeBud said:

This may, or may not, be only Div's opinion. From what I've seen, and I may well be wrong,  Div was suggesting a player had told him about it ...........that is way different from a "club leak". Maybe he'll be good enough to confirm??

Lets put it to the forum to decide eh?

Q. if a player at the club lets slip something controversial the club wont comment on.... is it a leak?

Just now, WeeBud said:

Doesn't really matter where the information came from mate but it was a very good source let's put it that way.

I published that on Sat night without having seen any photos at all of the incident. I wasn't even at the game!

All whataboutery now, folk will need to believe what they want. Makes no odds now, the game is over and we lost.

On to Dumfries tomorrow night.

1 minute ago, div said:

Yeah, as I say, he just thought things were going too well, didn't fancy Dumfries away on a Tuesday, so he just lamped someone.

That's the only possible explanation.

You misinterpret me, i dont know if it was a bite, or not? Too far away to see.

Baird and Miller know, and presumably our club does too? But no one is commenting officially on it, so what are we the wage paying punters to make of a situation that led us to surrender a desperately needed winning position, and conceed three goals?

was he bitten, or is this a whispering PR campaign to lay off Baird? Either way we lost three points again, and no amount of spin will deflect from that. Onwards!

Just now, div said:

Doesn't really matter where the information came from mate but it was a very good source let's put it that way.

I published that on Sat night without having seen any photos at all of the incident. I wasn't even at the game!

All whataboutery now, folk will need to believe what they want. Makes no odds now, the game is over and we lost.

On to Dumfries tomorrow night.

I couldn't agree more, it's the accusation that the club have deliberately "leaked" ( a very deliberate action) info as opposed to someone mentioning something. As it goes, I also heard the same thing from someone very involved at the club but it was relayed because the person was angry and frustrated by what had happened. That is very different from "leaking" information.

30 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

I couldn't agree more, it's the accusation that the club have deliberately "leaked" ( a very deliberate action) info as opposed to someone mentioning something. As it goes, I also heard the same thing from someone very involved at the club but it was relayed because the person was angry and frustrated by what had happened. That is very different from "leaking" information.

still a leak! happens all the time. Objective is clearly to sully Miller's reputation and deservedly so.

He will be roling about like Norman Wisdom's stunt double in our next game with them after Houstoun has primed the ref so we need to be canny about that.

Anyhoo, i think this now puts to bed any notion that we have not adequately repalced Jim Goodwin.

35 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You misinterpret me, i dont know if it was a bite, or not? Too far away to see.

Baird and Miller know, and presumably our club does too? But no one is commenting officially on it, so what are we the wage paying punters to make of a situation that led us to surrender a desperately needed winning position, and conceed three goals?

was he bitten, or is this a whispering PR campaign to lay off Baird? Either way we lost three points again, and no amount of spin will deflect from that. Onwards!

In the words of Queen Elsa... Let it go... Let it gooooooo

35 minutes ago, WeeBud said:

Crikey... that really does sound like that "someone very involved at the club" leaked that info to you!

you might end up in Guatanemo Bay or something if you were to repeat it in public. Good job you kept it to yours... Doh!

Just now, Lord Pityme said:

Crikey... that really does sound like that "someone very involved at the club" leaked that info to you!

you might end up in Guatanemo Bay or something if you were to repeat it in public. Good job you kept it to yours... Doh!

Nope...............swing and a miss!!

They said it to me in a conversation we had discussing the game, we do it every week.

1 minute ago, WeeBud said:

Nope...............swing and a miss!!

They said it to me in a conversation we had discussing the game, we do it every week.

Thats great WB, glad you have your own source for lea.. sorry to "Relay" info to you.

on an entirely different issue I wonder how Julian Assange, creator of WikiRelays is coping in his self imposed imprisonment these days

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Thats great WB, glad you have your own source for lea.. sorry to "Relay" info to you.

on an entirely different issue I wonder how Julian Assange, creator of WikiRelays is coping in his self imposed imprisonment these days

Nope, not a source..........a friend that I speak to three or four times a week about many things and most of them not St Mirren related.

Keep fumbling away in the dark LPM