St Mirren v Queen of the South Championship 7/1/17

shull

1 minute ago, David Mc said:

St Mirren tv error message "Couldn't load plug in"  Anyone run into this?  If am unlucky I could fix it ;-)

working fine for me on the chrome browser

make sure your adobe flash player is up to date.

Edited by Hoof Hearted

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

Arithmetically, and all that, it's not a 'must win' game as no matter today's results nothing will be decided. Of course, when we say 'must win' in most people's world, bar Oaksoft's that is, we mean that we have looked at the whole picture and any St Mirren recovery really needs to start right here, right now, with a team on a poor run coming to our midden, and a team we have beaten recently too. 'Must win'... in my book, yes it is. If we cannot start a possible great escape today, I don't see a team that couldn't do it today do it at all. Yeah, boo boy, grinding negativity, but that's my opinion. Must win, 1-0 Saints. 90+3 mins, just like last week.

Queens are also one of the few teams we can realistically still hope to catch and overtake... Dunfemline go a goal ahead in their match.