Latest Scores

FTOF

13 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

Murray seems to be a much improved manager and will have learned a lot tonight, so I'd give them a chance.  Given that Starks Park is 20 minutes on the bus from my house i'd much prefer them to come up and bring something of a travelling support with them 

I would side with Raith but for their pitch. We just got rid of one plastic pitch and I don't want a replacement so it's Ross County for me.

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Celtic 0-0 Rangers, half time, pretty dire stuff, cagey and few clear opportunities.

This is where managers earn their corn, change things up. 

Celtic 0-1 Rangers, oh, chalked off, push, clearly, on Hart.

0-0. 

Just back from our friends having enjoyed a good afternoon, Man U took advantage of a lacklustre Man City and for all the criticism Ten Hag has had all season he got everything just right today, good end to the season.

5 hours ago, stlucifer said:

One plus for today is that I now don't think our cup final in '87 is the worst final ever.

Brilliant, you whine constantly about the Old Firm, especially Rangers, recently starting two pointless threads, yet you watch the game. 😂😂😂

Really wish referees would book players for delaying free kicks. Ross County delay every free kick by picking up the ball or standing in front of the kicker. Really annoys me. Would love to see referees take a headline with that.

2-0 , 4-1 on aggregate. Raith not been in it in the second half. Might be a blessing for them as , unless they had money to spend they would get murdered next season. Now 3-0. Murray ag a in with a fine goal.

Edited by guinness

25 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Leeds 0-1 Southampton, completely against the run of play Saints break quickly and take the lead.

24 mins. 

Leeds 0-1 Southampton, half time.

Pretty poor game TBH.

Leeds have had plenty of possession but their final ball is utter guff.

Southampton have created the better chances.

Don't see either of these teams doing much next season in the top league. 

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Leeds 0-1 Southampton, half time.

Pretty poor game TBH.

Leeds have had plenty of possession but their final ball is utter guff.

Southampton have created the better chances.

Don't see either of these teams doing much next season in the top league. 

Finished Leeds 0-1 Southampton, ANOTHER pish game, so much so I fell asleep and missed the 2nd half. :lol:

Hope next weeks Champions League Final, Saturday night, gives us a football treat. 

Madrid do their usual and win 2-0.  Comfortable in the end after a ropey first half.  Second half not the most entertaining but Madrid wore them down then struck. Scored from  a corner they had tried twice before but Dortmund Did not learn. 

27 minutes ago, guinness said:

Madrid do their usual and win 2-0.  Comfortable in the end after a ropey first half.  Second half not the most entertaining but Madrid wore them down then struck. Scored from  a corner they had tried twice before but Dortmund Did not learn. 

Good summary....

So many of this seasons Champion's League games they have looked second best until it gets tense towards the end and then they find a way.

9 hours ago, guinness said:

Champions League final 0-0 at h half time. Decent match. Germans have had the Best chances but not taken any. Probably come back to bite them.

8 hours ago, guinness said:

7 hours ago, ianmac said:

Good summary....

So many of this seasons Champion's League games they have looked second best until it gets tense towards the end and then they find a way.

Indeed gentlemen, pretty much my thoughts. 

Dortmund should have been 2 up at half time but Madrid picked up the pace in the 2nd half and Dortmund started to look nervous. 

That's 5 games I've watched Madrid and, as @ianmacsaid, they haven't been brilliant but show short spells of quality when needed.

I must say Bellingham gas been average in every game I've watched yet has had an outstanding season in the Spanish league.