Putin

shull

5 hours ago, oaksoft said:

PRicky's posts may be boring but he's not the one chucking personal abuse.

Your patter is utterly rank by the way,

Before sticking your neb in you should look back to see who started the stupid name calling and masked abuse.

And, of course, your "patter" is of the absolute highest quality...…. by the way?

Anyway. I'm impressed by your  incredible  ability to be "fake" and "real" at the same time.:headbang

Edited by stlucifer

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Before sticking your neb in you should look back to see who started the stupid name calling and masked abuse.

And, of course, your "patter" is of the absolute highest quality...…. by the way?

Anyway. I'm impressed by your  incredible  ability to be "fake" and "real" at the same time.:headbang

Aye, that happens quite often, people see what they want to see.

PS You're still a nob. :P

I'm persuaded to the UK version of events, especially after the searching RT 'interview' with the two suspects yesterday.

I just loved the facts they threw out on the exact height of the church spire, and the oldest working clock around and then when it came to explaining why they were in Salisbury at exactly the same time as the attack it was just a "extraordinary coincidence".  Oh yes that would be the extraordinary coincidence of them flying in to the UK a couple of days before and then flying out a day after and they came all that way just to see a famous church spire in the west country of England.....................:o

7 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Oh dear. My criticism of your lack of understanding of the Schrodingers Cat problem really stung you didn't it? :lol:

There must be other things that you ARE good at. Why persist with this one? Why do you care what people think anyway? Calm down. :lol:

You are trying too hard.

Edited by oaksoft

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Oh dear. My criticism of your lack of understanding of the Schrodingers Cat problem really stung you didn't it? :lol:

There must be other things that you ARE good at. Why persist with this one? Why do you care what people think anyway? Calm down. :lol:

You are trying too hard.

Edited by stlucifer

43 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

And when did you have to explain it to me you, in your own words, pompous twat.

I'm sorry but I am really going to have to insist that you use full English sentences if you want the Oakstur to understand your posts.

If I am going to be expected to tutor you in the basics of written English as well as quantum mechanics, I am going to start charging and I don't come cheap.

Edited by oaksoft

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I'm sorry but I am really going to have to insist that you use full English sentences if you want the Oakstur to understand your posts.

Why? It would just confuse you. Your pomposity shows through at every turn. Your arrogance blinds you to the fact that, contrary to what you believe, that WAS a sentence in English. The fact you didn't understand says more about the reader than the writer.

ETA. I see you've finally lost it referring to yourself in the third person. Danny Lennon would be so proud

Edited by stlucifer

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

Why? It would just confuse you. Your pomposity shows through at every turn. Your arrogance blinds you to the fact that, contrary to what you believe, that WAS a sentence in English. The fact you didn't understand says more about the reader than the writer.

You seem to be getting all angry again.

The reek of testosterone is unmistakeable.

• 2 weeks later...