Welcome back, Gus MacPherson.

10 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Well thats true, well as you know I am also totally stunning :Dso I have a free pass tomorrow with my lady if I should over react .

In saying that- She was at Livi game and thought I was too hard on Saints and Livi were Lucky !!!!!!

Give me strength !!!!

And i am gorgeous! We must have the best looking support in the country!!!

19 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

And i am gorgeous! We must have the best looking support in the country!!!

No Ricky- Trust me I am better looking :wub:

And there are some really ugly buggers that sit near me, they probably post on here, at least I know its not FAS, as these buggers actually watch Saints :P

59 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

No Ricky- Trust me I am better looking :wub:

And there are some really ugly buggers that sit near me, they probably post on here, at least I know its not FAS, as these buggers actually watch Saints :P

Hoy! Leave me out of this!

Back on topic.

As was expected this appointment has split the support. It is what it is. The Board? have made their decision and nothing any of us say is gonna change GLS' mind so we're stuck with the dinosaur in the room.

Believe it or not I hope I'm proved wrong but I don't think I will be.

Edited by stlucifer

8 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

Back on topic.

As was expected this appointment has split the support. It is what it is. The Board? have made their decision and nothing any of us say is gonna change GLS' mind so we're stuck with the dinosaur in the room.

I am not over the moon about it either. Its hardly showing vision and a new dawn

7 hours ago, Drew said:

I was driving to a meeting in Stirling on the morning of 19th September 2014, and I had to pull over at Buchlyvie as I was greetin' so hard, so no, not ridiculous. It just shows you were passionate about it. That passion can be harnessed again next time round and we'll be crying with joy. I guarantee it:)

A we bit of a deviation from the topic but, yes, I agree. And the Tory Government aren't doing too bad a job promoting the indy question. Long may the reign,...… IN ENGLAND!

Back on topic.

When will you be proved right?

Oran Kearney is the manager with Alan Stubbs squad at the moment.

I’m sure you won’t struggle to find an excuse to blame it all on gus by Christmas if we’re fighting it out at the bottom.

I wouldn’t say it’s split the support as much just gave the moaning faced bastards in our support something else to latch on to imo

1 minute ago, buddies1877 said:

I’m sure you won’t struggle to find an excuse to blame it all on gus by Christmas if we’re fighting it out at the bottom.

I wouldn’t say it’s split the support as much just gave the moaning faced bastards in our support something else to latch on to imo

I think I would be proven right if we suddenly see Gus in the dugout or taking the training sessions. This will be contrary to the claim that he would be in the background "assisting" OK in any way OK wants. I would also be proven right IF we suddenly find ourselves with no manager and guess who steps into the breach.

I will NOT be blaming wee angry for the state of the squad but I may question things if we suddenly see anti-football on the park. it's not what OK is renowned for but it is a trademark of Gus.

As I say. It is what it is and I have had plenty of air time to vent. I will just wait and hope Kearney is a strong individual and we see his team.

5 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

For him to be proved wrong, it appears that we'll need to finish at least in 9th position - something we've only achieved once in over 30 years, win a major trophy and beat one of the Old Firm by at least 5 clear goals! :lol:

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

As I've previously stated, we hadn't bettered these league placings for a quarter of a century! We also reached our first League Cup Final for 54 years, our first Scottish Cup Semi Final for 22 years and our biggest league win over Celtic for over 100 years.

We also some notable cup wins in these 2 seasons, beating Celtic, Motherwell (twice - thrashing them 3-0 in one of the ties)

If you want to go further - how about that cup win against Motherwell in our title winning season? Played a Premier League side off the park that day, still remember how good Mark Corcoran looked that day.

1 minute ago, stlucifer said:

I think I would be proven right if we suddenly see Gus in the dugout or taking the training sessions. This will be contrary to the claim that he would be in the background "assisting" OK in any way OK wants.

You've already been proven right then!

OK interview

"He got straight out on the training pitch this morning to get in among it" Kearney said.

I can see a meltdown happening.....  :lol:

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

For him to be proved wrong, it appears that we'll need to finish at least in 9th position - something we've only achieved once in over 30 years, win a major trophy and beat one of the Old Firm by at least 5 clear goals! :lol:

Most of which has already been done..... Post wee angry. The last bit is impossible as there is no OF. Only Old Celtic.

2 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

OK interview

"He got straight out on the training pitch this morning to get in among it" Kearney said.

Did you lift that from my post about two or three pages ago buddy because I already quoted it? By the way. We lost the Indy referendum. :unsure:

Edited by stlucifer

5 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

OK interview

Why should that be?  I would imagine that he wants a good look at our present players both in training and in matches. 

9 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I think I would be proven right if we suddenly see Gus in the dugout or taking the training sessions. This will be contrary to the claim that he would be in the background "assisting" OK in any way OK wants. I would also be proven right IF we suddenly find ourselves with no manager and guess who steps into the breach.

I will NOT be blaming wee angry for the state of the squad but I may question things if we suddenly see anti-football on the park. it's not what OK is renowned for but it is a trademark of Gus.

As I say. It is what it is and I have had plenty of air time to vent. I will just wait and hope Kearney is a strong individual and we see his team.

So what Gus is here and going nowhere fast so why not take a chill pill back the team and let things role on. If you still can't handle Gus then read the Oran interview in the Gazette. After that if you can't handle Gus seek medical help you may be suffering mental health issues. 

1 minute ago, Wendy Saintss said:

He doesn't need to be "on" the training pitch or "among it" to do that!

That line from OK clearly reads that's he's assisting with training!

Still see no immediate problem.  Looking at OK's style it is likely that he requested him to come along. 

Don't see this as an indication of anything longer term.