Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
NB18

W7/North Bank Treatment

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, santaponsasaint said:

Josh has been a member of our bus for 5 years + and I've never seen him have a tantrum. Talk facts mate not assumptions. Cos that's not fair.

 

 

SP... That's part of the problem.  I already said that I don't know the lad. What I do see is what others see.  Real or not are the tweets and other social media coverage of the boy and W7. These don't paint a pretty picture. Very 1960's Angry Young Men,  railing against authority. Nothing new.  I'll get stick for mentioning this but myself and others put our hands in our pockets to support Josh in his crowdfundibg so we can't be said to be against either him or the W7 Group.  Time to grow up and stop kicking against authority.  Would be nice to get back to us all just supporting the team Come on Saints.  Come on W7.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oaksoft, Ricky, seen as you both seem to know so much about what is going on here, will you attend the meeting being held by George Adam and put a face to your comments on here?

Short answer: no you won't.

So f**king gie us peace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Oaksoft, Ricky, seen as you both seem to know so much about what is going on here, will you attend the meeting being held by George Adam and put a face to your comments on here?

Short answer: no you won't.

So f**king gie us peace.

Nobody has asked. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oaksoft, Ricky, seen as you both seem to know so much about what is going on here, will you attend the meeting being held by George Adam and put a face to your comments on here?
Short answer: no you won't.
So f**king gie us peace.
Talking about putting a face to someone, one of them never did post a picture or even give the name of the female UK Ambassador of South Africa that he claimed to have met.

PS wasn't oaksoft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

It doesn't sound llike a conspiracy theory. It sounds like more misdirected victimisation TBH.

Josh knows what he is doing and is no doubt relishing in the notoriety he is building up for himself.

Meanwhile real life goes on......

 

You've got Josh all wrong tbh. Great guy, works hard and puts a lot of effort into displays. I don't think he gives a sh*t about "notoriety" :lol: 

More than capable of speaking for himself though so don't think it's fair to discuss his character on here

If Josh stopped bothering the ground would more than likely go back to being silent.... (maybe that's what some want, I dunno)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I don't know Josh but he certainly seems to be building exactly the wrong kind of reputation for himself. 
Seems a pity to me but I don't think he would welcome that comment. 
The club have rules.  Society has rules.  Break them and you suffer the consequences.  Same for me.  Same for others. 
But don't cry about it like spoiled children. 
Temper tantrums like a 2 year old. 
Get back to what you guys do well with the drum,  singing and flags. 
Then you will have everybody's backing. 
Simple. 
It's not the same rules for others though, is it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
I don't know Josh but he certainly seems to be building exactly the wrong kind of reputation for himself. 
Seems a pity to me but I don't think he would welcome that comment. 
The club have rules.  Society has rules.  Break them and you suffer the consequences.  Same for me.  Same for others. 
But don't cry about it like spoiled children. 
Temper tantrums like a 2 year old. 
Get back to what you guys do well with the drum,  singing and flags. 
Then you will have everybody's backing. 
Simple. 

It's not the same rules for others though, is it.

I would hope and expect that the same rules apply to us all ad as St Mirren Fans. Start with sorting ourselves out first before throwing stones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Oaksoft, Ricky, seen as you both seem to know so much about what is going on here, will you attend the meeting being held by George Adam and put a face to your comments on here?

Short answer: no you won't.

So f**king gie us peace.

What kind of numpty asks a question and then answers it immediately themselves. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Josh has been a member of our bus for 5 years + and I've never seen him have a tantrum. Talk facts mate not assumptions. Cos that's not fair.

 

 

Maybe you don't know Josh as well as you think you do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Oaksoft, Ricky, seen as you both seem to know so much about what is going on here, will you attend the meeting being held by George Adam and put a face to your comments on here?

 

Will you Kemp?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:
34 minutes ago, oaksoft said:
Maybe you don't know Josh as well as you think you do.

Aye your right.

Maybe I am and maybe I'm not but this guy seems to attract a lot of repeated attention from authorities at the club and from the Police followed by protracted Twitter blasts from him about being targetted. You wanted facts and those are the facts from his own mouth. I've also seen the way he talked to Gordon Scott on Twitter and IMO he came across as a petulant 12 year old throwing the mother of all tantrums. This is not a person I'm willing to stand up for and defend if the authorities are putting some heat on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Doakes said:

You've got Josh all wrong tbh. Great guy, works hard and puts a lot of effort into displays. I don't think he gives a sh*t about "notoriety" :lol: 

More than capable of speaking for himself though so don't think it's fair to discuss his character on here

If Josh stopped bothering the ground would more than likely go back to being silent.... (maybe that's what some want, I dunno)

 

We are deep shit in a relegation battle right now and should be focussed on that but yet again we are talking about this group of fans and this person in particular. We are hearing stories from other Saints fans of fights with people from other clubs and an increase in police vigilance at our games and repeated requests from the club to that group to tone things down including fully grown adults standing on the seats like a bunch of untrained f**king chimps.

When he and they are doing things which risk damaging the reputation of our club I think we are entitled to discuss that on this forum.

Edited by oaksoft

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Maybe I am and maybe I'm not but this guy seems to attract a lot of repeated attention from authorities at the club and from the Police followed by protracted Twitter blasts from him about being targetted. You wanted facts and those are the facts from his own mouth. I've also seen the way he talked to Gordon Scott on Twitter and IMO he came across as a petulant 12 year old throwing the mother of all tantrums. This is not a person I'm willing to stand up for and defend if the authorities are putting some heat on him.

He's just an irrelevant wee guy..is he related to Kyle who plays with us?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nail on the head ^ 

To give a personal example, I’ve never been involved in any football violence, I’ve never stood on a seat at St Mirren Park. Yet one policeman who is one of our “appointed officers” found it necessary to come up to me in the street in Paisley and tell me that “I know your face, and I’m watching you.”

I’m a bit older and not easily intimidated but if that was one of the younger guys at 14/15/16 it might be a different story. 

The way football fans are treated in this country is a farce 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Doakes said:

Nail on the head ^ 

To give a personal example, I’ve never been involved in any football violence, I’ve never stood on a seat at St Mirren Park. Yet one policeman who is one of our “appointed officers” found it necessary to come up to me in the street in Paisley and tell me that “I know your face, and I’m watching you.”

I’m a bit older and not easily intimidated but if that was one of the younger guys at 14/15/16 it might be a different story. 

The way football fans are treated in this country is a farce 

 

I hope you took his number and let him know that you were unhappy with this.  But..politely and preferably with a witness.

I've done that at games where I felt the officer involved wasn't acting appropriately.  Strangely, their behaviour improved. Respect works both ways. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I hope you took his number and let him know that you were unhappy with this.  But..politely and preferably with a witness.
I've done that at games where I felt the officer involved wasn't acting appropriately.  Strangely, their behaviour improved. Respect works both ways. 
Jeezus, I was willing to believe all the miss world and fancy cars stuff you've taken it too far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TPAFKATS said:
2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:
I hope you took his number and let him know that you were unhappy with this.  But..politely and preferably with a witness.
I've done that at games where I felt the officer involved wasn't acting appropriately.  Strangely, their behaviour improved. Respect works both ways. 

Jeezus, I was willing to believe all the miss world and fancy cars stuff you've taken it too far.

Happened at Celtic Park.  We were playing Rangers in the Cup. 

I was unhappy with the policing.  I reported it quietly.  No shouting,  no swearing,  no arm waving.  It fell on deaf ears. 

I politely and quietly pointed out that I had noted his number and would report him if trouble occurred that could have been avoided. 

He said nothing. I said nothing more.  He acted.  I appreciated that.  Safety was preserved. 

Can only tell it as it was. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gstretchuk said:

Kyle must be well proud of him...

He probably is. He helped bring some atmosphere to a pretty dire home support to the point that Jack Ross made the players have a whip round to help fund the group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...