WELCOME TO THE CLUB

6 hours ago, shull said:

Jobbee is manure mooth. 

I am beginning to wonder if you suffer from schizophrenic, or perhaps from multiple personality disorder; or are you simply a coward who finds it more useful to have access to his aliases to support his fetish with abusing myself and others?  I don't really care and I do my best not be openly abusive; rather trying sarcasm and even praise from time to time, but I am left wondering if you are simply too stupid to benefit from subtleties.  The reason I worry; is that the level of abuse you direct to myself and others at times is quite amusing and child like, whilst on other occasions you get really ratty, nasty and considerably more abusive, doesn't bother me overmuch but it does make you look like you are in need of some assistance.  

57 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Dear Mr Shull and alter ego: Feck off!!!

I have no desire to descend to your level of insults, but given that words of more than two syllables are difficult for you to understand and not everything I type will be in your children's dictionary so by typing the above I am trying to help you and your alter ego out, good person that I am.  😎  :D  🤩  😀  😏

As i stated would come back with a post like his name, shite and unfunny!

40 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:
1 hour ago, jaybee said:

Dear Mr Shull and alter ego: Feck off!!!

I have no desire to descend to your level of insults, but given that words of more than two syllables are difficult for you to understand and not everything I type will be in your children's dictionary so by typing the above I am trying to help you and your alter ego out, good person that I am.  😎  :D  🤩  😀  😏

As i stated would come back with a post like his name, shite and unfunny!

as Faraway would say.  ffs  

1 hour ago, jaybee said:

I am beginning to wonder if you suffer from schizophrenic, or perhaps from multiple personality disorder; or are you simply a coward who finds it more useful to have access to his aliases to support his fetish with abusing myself and others?  I don't really care and I do my best not be openly abusive; rather trying sarcasm and even praise from time to time, but I am left wondering if you are simply too stupid to benefit from subtleties.  The reason I worry; is that the level of abuse you direct to myself and others at times is quite amusing and child like, whilst on other occasions you get really ratty, nasty and considerably more abusive, doesn't bother me overmuch but it does make you look like you are in need of some assistance.  

I only abuse in retaliation.

Got that, manure mooth  ?