Breaking News

shull

3 hours ago, shull said:

And why shouldn't Sinners start Threads in the Sin Bin. ?

Absolutely nobody in the Main Forum is forced to read them.

Are folk really upset  that I am, and others may  actually content being in here, not for ever but for a wee spell ?

I am not bothering anybody ,

Only those who choose to be upset are by venturing in.

If you miss me , fine, dinnae fret  I might get out soon enough.

It’s obvious you’re a starting them to fish. This is a football forum & your starting threads about controversial celebrities and subjects. 

You must either think people are too stupid to see that or think you’re much smarter than you are to be subtitle about it. 

You got what you wanted from some, attention. Let’s not pretend that wasn’t what you were after. 

We have General Nonsense and a Nightshift Section for Non Soccer talk. 

We have the Sin Bin for both Soccer and Non Footy. 

Everybody has the freedom to read or not read any part of the Forum. 

Why are a few absolutely raging about others posting whatever they desire? 

Ignore or skim the bad boys. 

Dinnae cry like a baba. 

Edited by shull

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It’s obvious you’re a starting them to fish. This is a football forum & your starting threads about controversial celebrities and subjects. 

You must either think people are too stupid to see that or think you’re much smarter than you are to be subtitle about it. 

You got what you wanted from some, attention. Let’s not pretend that wasn’t what you were after. 

Oh, and thanks for the attention, Bazzy. 

I love it. 

:wub:

9 minutes ago, shull said:

Oh, and thanks for the attention, Bazzy. 

I love it. 

:wub:

I know you do, that was my point. You got what you wanted. Personally I'm happy to chat to anyone on here (Especially someone that really craves it, it's like a good deed), active threads are few and far between. 

1 minute ago, bazil85 said:

I know you do, that was my point. You got what you wanted. Personally I'm happy to chat to anyone on here (Especially someone that really craves it, it's like a good deed), active threads are few and far between. 

I believe everybody on the Forum absolutely loves chatting to you also. 

:D

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Abu Dhabi Saints said:

You're that dim you genuinely believe hands if stone was me?

As somebody else said, a simpleton with no capacity to understand other people or their views. 🤣

"you're that dim" when people are so desperate to be a part of something they have to set-up aliases to get involved... Aye it's always dead easy to tell who is who. 😂

hand of stone was showing all the signs of oor Fairway, angry, nonsensical and hate filled... I thought it was either you or Gstretchuk who after making his leaving BAWA announcement missed us too much but was too proud to admit it... 

1 hour ago, shull said:

Who is Fairway ? 

Faraway Saint is definitely not Hands of Stone. 

Neither am I.

For all obsessives out there, why don't you ask Div who all the new aliases belong to ?  

Na I don't really spend time on the investigation, it's pretty sad that people feel the desperation to make up aliases IMO

1 hour ago, cockles1987 said:
1 hour ago, shull said:
Who is Fairway ? 
Faraway Saint is definitely not Hands of Stone. 
Neither am I.
For all obsessives out there, why don't you ask Div who all the new aliases belong to ?  

How would div know the answer?

Maybe div is all of them ?

Oh wait, I meant shull.

On 10/3/2019 at 2:53 PM, whydowebother said:

The forum died years ago anyway

People like Fricky with his desperate trolling and constant need to be last person to comment on ANY & EVERY thread as well as his boring repetitive pointless threads.....

No, won’t be missed

Wait for the W1/W2 or f**king specific seat which is best to eat a steak pie on threads !!!!

Div should do what he said, put this pointless place out of its misery, shut it down

So!  Why do you bother?

On 10/3/2019 at 3:41 PM, gstretchuk said:

Forum will be superb now..not...all the back slapping, high fiving not disagreeing with each other mob can live in harmony...the forum has been truly ruined and till faraway is reinstated i will never post again..Shull i encourage u to do the same...over and out to all the wankers who do not have their own opinion and have ruined it all...

BYE!!