shull

So Farewell Then The European Union

So if push comes to shove (and it probably will) who will the government stick by, the City or the Fishermen? :rolleyes:

Varadkar suggested that the UK would fail to get a trade deal allowing its banks access to the EU’s financial services market unless it agree to let EU boats carry on fishing in its waters

Edited by Bud the Baker

Meanwhile the real issue is surely the punctuation on our celebratory 50p coin!

Three million coins bearing the slogan “Peace, prosperity and friendship with all nations” are due to enter circulation from 31 January.

However, early responses include His Dark Materials novelist Philip Pullman’s criticism of its punctuation.

“The ‘Brexit’ 50p coin is missing an Oxford comma, and should be boycotted by all literate people,” wrote the novelist on Twitter, while Times Literary Supplement editor Stig Abell wrote that, while it was “not perhaps the only objection” to the Brexit-celebrating coin, “the lack of a comma after ‘prosperity’ is killing me”.

Meanwhile the real issue is surely the punctuation on our celebratory 50p coin!

Three million coins bearing the slogan “Peace, prosperity and friendship with all nations” are due to enter circulation from 31 January.

However, early responses include His Dark Materials novelist Philip Pullman’s criticism of its punctuation.

“The ‘Brexit’ 50p coin is missing an Oxford comma, and should be boycotted by all literate people,” wrote the novelist on Twitter, while Times Literary Supplement editor Stig Abell wrote that, while it was “not perhaps the only objection” to the Brexit-celebrating coin, “the lack of a comma after ‘prosperity’ is killing me”.

f**king Oxford Commas!!!

That's all I have to say on the matter.

6 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

The EU will be saying the same to Farage, the most useless MEP the world has ever seen.

The EU will be saying the same to Farage, the most useless MEP the world has ever seen.

Quite a crusade with his objectives achieved

I think he’ll count this as a win

Roll on Friday & cheerio tae f**k EU

Really pleased about this & all those who dared to defy the vote , the political betrayal political party’s ?

Hang their heads in shame