So Farewell Then The European Union

shull

6 hours ago, oaksoft said:

This is just ridiculously arrogant CS.

I’m specifically on about the people in those videos, I’m not generalising Leave voters as a whole.

In regards to the people in the videos, I’m not retracting that statement either. You could spend all week with them asking them to give one valid reason for leaving, and those guys wouldn’t have been able to give you a decent, factual reason for it.

Guest TPAFKATS

How's everyone doing today?
Have we all taken back control?
How's that infrastructure coming along?
What laws have we managed to change now that there no interference from EU?
Where are those seemless trade deals?

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

While having a party seems a tad over the top, yes, it was a democratic vote and that's that.

All the attempts to blow smoke over the result is just sore losers or ignoramuses, or both. 

Taken from today's BBC Online reporting today...…...

Most voters seem keen to keep close economic ties with the EU.

No fewer than 86% agree that after Brexit, companies based in the EU should be allowed "to sell goods and services freely in Britain in return for allowing British companies to sell goods and services freely in the EU".

…………and yet many of these people must've voted in the recent GE for BJ & The Tories whose current plan to take the UK out of the Customs Union will not result in frictionless trade, although I would mostly blame this conundrum on the total ineptitude of JC in the 21years between the '17 &'19 GEs.

3 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Taken from today's BBC Online reporting today...…...

…………and yet many of these people must've voted in the recent GE for BJ & The Tories whose current plan to take the UK out of the Customs Union will not result in frictionless trade, although I would mostly blame this conundrum on the total ineptitude of JC in the 21years between the '17 &'19 GEs.

Friction less trade, well, I've always thought there would be a short spell of "grief" but business's will work around any obstacles and most will continue to trade with EU countries and make money. 

Both sides, as usual, make some absurd claims but in a fairly short space of time it will be forgotten about.

I voted to remain, can't win em all and my life goes on........................although the sky does look a lot closer today......................it couldn't be going to fall on me could it? 

12 hours ago, faraway saint said:

While having a party seems a tad over the top, yes, it was a democratic vote and that's that.

All the attempts to blow smoke over the result is just sore losers or ignoramuses, or both. 

You seem convinced that this was democratic. It was in the barest definition of the word. The basis on which the "information" was given to the voters was highly flawed.