The Original Sin BIn

shull

12 minutes ago, shull said:

Looks like I have been sin binned again.

I haven't a clue why.

Not said anything untoward on the Forum for a long time not had any aliases operating for a long time.

I can only assume Faraway Saint has grassed me to the Webmaster for having BIGYARDSANDBASHER as an alias which is completely untrue.

Div must know that BIGYARDSANDBASHER is not an alias of mine.

What is the problem with Faraway Saint ?

Never mind.

Time for a break.

I think Div did this on his own merits...  maybe he has decided he doesnt want a WUM hogging the forum.... gutted as i wont know how Lerwick Ladies will get on next week 😉😄

Just now, faraway saint said:

Same as last time, blaming everybody else. :lol:

Not everybody.

Just you.

Did you tell Div about you liking thousands of your own posts using at least 4 of your own aliases ?

8 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

The thousands you've been dishing out for the last few months? :1eye

I'm sure he can see for himself now away and cry somewhere else, you're taking a break. :byebye

Not one like to myself in the last few months.

On 12/29/2023 at 5:23 PM, shull said:

Not everybody.

Just you.

Did you tell Div about you liking thousands of your own posts using at least 4 of your own aliases ?

👀👀👀 I missed this  @faraway saint

Your whole life revolves around your like ratio as well & now it’s completely meaningless (always was, just like anyone else’s tbf).

Ooft. 

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

How long did you guys get in the bin this time ?  I've stopped buying the PDE  :rolleyes:  last time you got sentenced to 3 months " 2/3 for good behaviour" but you did the full stretch I believe 

Who knows mate, there's no point trying to fathom out the reasoning, discussion isn't on the table on these matters.

Anyhow, have a good New Year when it comes. :thumbs2

3 minutes ago, portmahomack saint said:

You too pal and hopefully shull comes out of solitary confinement too, not the time of year to be on your lonesome :)

I would easily offer the olive branch to shull but he's too full of bitterness to accept so it goes on, tragic when were were very friendly for umpteen years. :(