W6er

Season Tickets 20/21

53 minutes ago, Leatherface said:

Not angry in slightest, the fact that people are so naive I find astounding...buying a season ticket when ur not certain of any games or when season starts is bordering on ridiculous...would be hilarious to see meltdown if next season was played behind closed doors😂

Surely this is voluntary? There is no compulsion to buy a season ticket. As it happens, we have added another pal to the  list of those buying a ticket. Daft? Maybe so.. But an individual choice. 

3 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Not angry in slightest, the fact that people are so naive I find astounding...buying a season ticket when ur not certain of any games or when season starts is bordering on ridiculous...would be hilarious to see meltdown if next season was played behind closed doors😂

Yes you say that but it clearly bothers you because you won't STFU about it.

3 hours ago, Leatherface said:

Going to take a lot to top the meltdown you’re currently having tbf 😂😂

On 5/19/2020 at 9:52 PM, Fricky-Troll said:

I think under these unique circumstances, it’s clear that those who can afford to buy ( knowing the ‘bigger picture’ is actually to help the club as opposed to the amount of games they may or may not see ) are putting the club before themselves.

I applaud this sentiment

As do I

1 hour ago, Yflab said:

I demand a dot count by @W6er

I will do a dot count as soon as the renewal deadline expires, but currently there's no point as it would include season tickets sold last year.