Sign in to follow this  
munoz

Virtual Season Tickets

Just now, ALBIONSAINT said:

I have clicked the button that asks if you have forgotten your password (which I haven’t but seemed like a good idea) but have not had a email to reset. Answers on a postcard please.... oh and my credentials are impeccable by the way! 

54 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I never tried to tune in on Saturday as I was up north with no tinter-net, I had managed to get logged on for the test signal on Wednesday evening, however when I tried to sign in today it came up with this? 

Invalid credentials, please try again.

Try using your ST number as the password as they reset the database on Friday.

1 hour ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I have clicked the button that asks if you have forgotten your password (which I haven’t but seemed like a good idea) but have not had a email to reset. Answers on a postcard please....

I don't think the forgotten password link works. I couldn't get logged in with my ST number or my changed password. Didn't get an e-mail about password so I e-mailed them and they fixed it within an hour and gave me a new password.

I know there is a huge number of different devices so probably not unexpected there would be some issues but surprised that many got the full 90 with sound issues yet some people couldn't log on at all.  

5 minutes ago, flyingscot said:

I don't think the forgotten password link works. I couldn't get logged in with my ST number or my changed password. Didn't get an e-mail about password so I e-mailed them and they fixed it within an hour and gave me a new password.

I know there is a huge number of different devices so probably not unexpected there would be some issues but surprised that many got the full 90 with sound issues yet some people couldn't log on at all.  

You need to change from the default email address in the account settings for it to work.

6 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I was advised by the SLO. to email. tv.stmirrensupport. that was on Sat afternoon. Not heard nothing bac. at all. Didnt even have the good manners to even acknowledge the email. Typical of anything to do with St.Mirren.

I’m in the same boat. Heard nothing back. However I don’t believe this poor communication is the fault of the club as I reckon the “support” is provided by Stream Digital.

41 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

I was advised by the SLO. to email. tv.stmirrensupport. that was on Sat afternoon. Not heard nothing bac. at all. Didnt even have the good manners to even acknowledge the email. Typical of anything to do with St.Mirren.

Their customer service is shocking.

I’ve heard nothing about o my message sent via the website.

I’m most concerned that St. Mirren are giving this company an amount per season ticket holder who logs in/subscribes. I would prefer St. Mirren to keep the money and not waste my time on a Saturday pretending to me, and St. Mirren, they are providing me with a service.

I’m in the same boat. Heard nothing back. However I don’t believe this poor communication is the fault of the club as I reckon the “support” is provided by Stream Digital.
If the club is using them to provide a service and represent them, then ultimately, they are responsible.

If they can't fix it themselves, they should apologise for the poor service and make sure it is up to the service standard they and the fans are paying for.

I had login problems on Friday (the reset) and emailed 

[email protected]

a couple of times and got very prompt replies.  I had no problems on Saturday other than first half sound. Picture was first class except when I dropped a tissue on the laptop touchpad and the whole thing disappeared. 

Most people I've spoken to since Saturday had a similar experience to mine.  So over to the IT literate to explain the good and the bad from the same stream.  🆘

I had login problems on Friday (the reset) and emailed 
[email protected]
a couple of times and got very prompt replies.  I had no problems on Saturday other than first half sound. Picture was first class except when I dropped a tissue on the laptop touchpad and the whole thing disappeared. 
Most people I've spoken to since Saturday had a similar experience to mine.  So over to the IT literate to explain the good and the bad from the same stream. 

The burning question for many has now changed due to the fact that you ‘dropped a tissue on the laptop’

Teething issues are what you’d expect at a Dentist.

This is a £12.50 a pop service - badly communicated, poor audio/picture & multiple log in issues, so much so they had to reset it all.

This service is not like paying in to watch a game where we know we might win/lose or draw.

When they advertise it , it doesn’t say ‘it may or may not work but it’s still £12.50’

Shall we keep making excuses for the club & their providers ?

1 hour ago, Fricky-Troll said:

Teething issues are what you’d expect at a Dentist.

This is a £12.50 a pop service - badly communicated, poor audio/picture & multiple log in issues, so much so they had to reset it all.

Thankful for small mercies. 

Have you ever tried to contact the club by email?? My advice is dont. Unless your a company wanting to invest you'll get nothing back. PR from the club is woeful.