St.Mirren V The blue bigots

FTOF

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

A cert to score, 21/20 to score anytime, money for nothing?

he done everything apart from score last night.

Just hope we score 2 to win the game. 

Including slipping on his arse and passing it straight out of play. A very erratic performance. 

A cert to score against us though. 

5 minutes ago, munoz said:

Including slipping on his arse and passing it straight out of play. A very erratic performance. 

A cert to score against us though. 

Erratic. That he is. But..he has scored 5 so far this season. Hopefully not against the mighty Saints.

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:
3 minutes ago, W6er said:
Here's another one that apparently merits a UEFA investigation...
1480927060_Screenshot2021-10-2309_02_01.png.e7e6f4bc9905a532ba95151a7165b2c8.png

What is it that UEFA should be investigating from that?

He's hoping that thousands of people drown in the Clyde...although he isn't because of the pollution.  🤣  Apparently if this was Rangers it would be headline news.

Not clever by the club chairman. If indeed this was his account that was being used. At the time and stage in restrictions though the actions of the people on the Squinty Bridge broke Covid restrictions and their choice of songs was more than questionable. I think the point was had Rangers done enough to persuade fans not to come to Ibrox. Clearly not.

7 minutes ago, Rascal said:

Not clever by the club chairman. If indeed this was his account that was being used. At the time and stage in restrictions though the actions of the people on the Squinty Bridge broke Covid restrictions and their choice of songs was more than questionable. I think the point was had Rangers done enough to persuade fans not to come to Ibrox. Clearly not.

He was joking. When did society lose its sense of humour?

Edited by W6er

2 minutes ago, W6er said:

He was joking. When did society lose its sense of humour.

I happen to agree with rascal, maybe time I upped my medication.

Rangers support have a victimisation problem so the slightest things sets them off, as you can see by the utter stupidity of their comments.

All supporters have this element, they just have more. 

15 minutes ago, W6er said:

He was joking. When did society lose its sense of humour?

W6er. A joke then in bad taste liable to offend many. Not wise for a man in his position. Not wise by the Gers supporters to have gathered as they did either.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I happen to agree with rascal, maybe time I upped my medication.

Rangers support have a victimisation problem so the slightest things sets them off, as you can see by the utter stupidity of their comments.

All supporters have this element, they just have more. 

That’s surely their issue and nobody else’s……let’s not say anything that might offend (although only for those looking to be offended) then, aye right. I’m surprised that you, in particular, are peddling this line.

1 minute ago, WeeBud said:

That’s surely their issue and nobody else’s……let’s not say anything that might offend (although only for those looking to be offended) then, aye right. I’m surprised that you, in particular, are peddling this line.

I was criticising them as I've read various amounts of "poor us" shite over the years, not defending them. 

The fairly recent events they were involved in "celebrating" the league victory and the hilarious attempts to deflect from the carnage they caused for one. 

In this day and age everybody is easily offended, especially football supporters. 

11 minutes ago, Slash said:

A guy in his position as a SMiSA appointed St Mirren director at the time of the second tweet should not be making such statements about those Rangers fans on that bridge. Totally inappropriate for a director of a community/family club.

Referring to them in a derogatory term in 2015 on a social media platform was also very poor given how we should all be rising above using sectarian terminology. It only brings us down to their level.

Would it be equally unacceptable if it had been about Aberdeen, Hearts or Morton……for me it was a “wee” joke about fans congregating at a time when we were in pretty strict restrictions (at worst it was a little misguided but certainly not “totally inappropriate”).

For your second point I’ll give you derogatory but I’m not giving you sectarian (despite “nil by mouth” trying to make it so), It is purely a term directed at Rangers fans. Again misguided.