St Mirren v Kilmarnock SPFL PREMIERSHIP 22/4/23

shull

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

No you haven't. You spend most of your life watching wee girls playing fitba or listening to the fitba on the radio. 🤣🤣🤣

Coming from the man who never leaves the house incase he misses anything posted on here or a live football match on the television!  You couldn't make it up!  You are the original "Captain Sweatpants"!

As for "watching wee girls playing football", you are revealing to display your true self as being chauvinistic and misogynistic adding to your usual "ageist" remarks.

I myself have nothing against Women's Football, I've watched the Scotland Women's team on television a number of times, but have never watched "wee girls playing" whatever that is supposed to mean.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher
"are" not "as".

1 hour ago, Ronnie said:

To be fair it's a sort of win - win situation. St Mirren draw or win great they lose you win money.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk

I understand that and did it against the Hearts game in which Obika relegate them.  I saw it as an insurance policy. I would have been absolutely gutted had we lost that game, but the £100+ I would have won would have softened the blow, somewhat.

I'd not call it win/win, but rather win/lose but receive a compensation payment. 

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You'll not get many teams on 14/5 that win so it is unlikely. 

Maths has never been my forte, but isn't that slightly better than 3/1? Could it be the odds have been influenced by a lot of folk betting on a Kilmarnock victory?

5 minutes ago, W6er said:

Maths has never been my forte, but isn't that slightly better than 3/1? Could it be the odds have been influenced by a lot of folk betting on a Kilmarnock victory?

Not as "good" as 3/1 and there are things that influence the odds although the bookies look at the recent form and start it from there.

20 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Not as "good" as 3/1 and there are things that influence the odds although the bookies look at the recent form and start it from there.

Sorry, when I stated 'slightly better' I'm referring to Kilmarnock's chance of winning not the return on a bet. 

What I don't understand is why the odds are so short, given Killie haven't won on a grass pitch all season. That's spooked me a bit, to be honest. You wrote that I was pessimistic before, well that's when I would have suggested Killie's odds would've been 10/1. 

Screenshot2023-04-1810_21_23.png.900f8e258003b9d4cfcf703586f72657.png

I can see the Main and West stands selling out today. The Family Stand might be a bit more awkward, given that it's designed for families and there are single seats all over the place. Still, I suppose when push comes to shove folk will take them.

According to the online site:
- there are now just TEN seats left in the West Stand - 9 in W1 and 1 in W7. 
- EIGHT seats are left in the Main Stand. 
Is it right that Curtis already has a stand named after him, btw? [emoji848]
They just tweeted less than 100 left in total.

Sent from my T610K using Tapatalk