Scum Hamas Terrorists Slaughter Jews In Israel

shull

On 11/15/2023 at 11:43 PM, ALBIONSAINT said:

Stop trying to defend the undefendable. They are a proscribed terrorist group similar to ISiS who use their own citizens as human shields. 7/10 ain’t going away no matter how much people like you deflect from the barbarism of Hamas. 

Oh! What an an accusation!

May I suggest you go back to my post and re-read it.  If ,again, your interpretation fails you, I suggest you go to this site...

https://www.britishcouncil.org/english

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

ALBIONsaint…

He (or she) is a twat.

Not worth a response.

That's not very nice, @antrin. At the end of the day, we all have different opinions about political matters and what's going on in the world, and we should all be entitled to express them civilly on here without being abused. 

8 hours ago, W6er said:

That's not very nice, @antrin. At the end of the day, we all have different opinions about political matters and what's going on in the world, and we should all be entitled to express them civilly on here without being abused. 

I tried being nice.  But it was to a brick wall.  Civility and logic could not penetrate.

18 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I have to laugh.

If you have read any of the historical background or the current coverage you'll see that everything in this video is totally twisted and wrong.  

I thought that you might have been aware of propaganda but since you have posted this, you are clearly in support of Israel's illegal occupation and opposed to the reports by B'tselem (the Israeli human rights organisation), Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International which defined Israel as an apartheid state - a racist state.

12 hours ago, W6er said:

There are idiots everywhere and by highlighting this individual incident, does that delegitimise the Israel/Palestine issue.

Why didn't you post a link showing the hoards of the English Defence League attacking the police because they objected to the pro-peace Palestine march?

40 minutes ago, Jockmd said:

I have to laugh.

If you have read any of the historical background or the current coverage you'll see that everything in this video is totally twisted and wrong.  

I thought that you might have been aware of propaganda but since you have posted this, you are clearly in support of Israel's illegal occupation and opposed to the reports by B'tselem (the Israeli human rights organisation), Human Rights Watch and Amnesty International which defined Israel as an apartheid state - a racist state.

You just need to look at that title page to know where it is from.

35 minutes ago, Jockmd said:

There are idiots everywhere and by highlighting this individual incident, does that delegitimise the Israel/Palestine issue.

Why didn't you post a link showing the hoards of the English Defence League attacking the police because they objected to the pro-peace Palestine march?

"told STV News he has been forced to up his security including him being told to carry a panic alarm and to avoid public transport."

So he basically got told by police to carry a whistle and be careful on the buses.  But he reckons he has "upped his security".   If he exagerrates that then how much of the "assault" allegation has been "upped"?

14 hours ago, antrin said:

ALBIONsaint…

He (or she) is a twat.

Not worth a response.

Typical far left response to anyone who questions the ideology. I know it’s a well worn trope but “ this is how the Nazi party started” demonise and silence anyone who does not endorse the message and discard objectivity and reality. God helps us.  

On 11/19/2023 at 12:31 PM, Jockmd said:

No, it doesn't de-legitimise anything. I didn't make any comment about it at all. He's my local councillor and, IMHO, it demonstrates merely how feelings are running high. :)  

Aye.  Look for offence...

…and you’ll find it.

Personally I thought the aggressive greenness of it was offensive to fans of the deid club in Glasgow.

I felt the flamboyant flaunting of 8 articulated (though no doubt rendered inert for the show’s duration!) limbs mocked anyone with mobility problems.

And it’s probably stuffed - so that alone would depress Turkeys before Xmas.

16 hours ago, antrin said:

Aye.  Look for offence...

…and you’ll find it.

Personally I thought the aggressive greenness of it was offensive to fans of the deid club in Glasgow.

I felt the flamboyant flaunting of 8 articulated (though no doubt rendered inert for the show’s duration!) limbs mocked anyone with mobility problems.

And it’s probably stuffed - so that alone would depress Turkeys before Xmas.

Hey you, I find that offensive. :whistle

• 3 weeks later...