Scum Hamas Terrorists Slaughter Jews In Israel

shull

59 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

And so 2023 ends. (For Saints, on a happy note too).

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL ON THE FORUM. AND I DO MEAN ALL!

image.jpeg.dd24d2be0e70e0163f32da0ef6c06ab1.jpeg

Likewise Happy New Year to you, sir! And all on the forum, and I also mean all. :) 

(Strange thread to post your message, though! 😆 I'm guessing you might have had a few shandies?)

12 hours ago, W6er said:

Likewise Happy New Year to you, sir! And all on the forum, and I also mean all. :) 

(Strange thread to post your message, though! 😆 I'm guessing you might have had a few shandies?)

Sure was. Answer to both statements.

If it is an excuse I was going through quite a list to acknowledge the passing of another year. Once again. Type in haste, ...........

1 hour ago, stlucifer said:

Sure was. Answer to both statements.

If it is an excuse I was going through quite a list to acknowledge the passing of another year. Once again. Type in haste, ...........

I'm relieved to read that! 😆

In seriousness, I hope the conflicts that are ongoing are swiftly resolved. I fear both may escalate, however.

2 hours ago, W6er said:

I'm relieved to read that! 😆

In seriousness, I hope the conflicts that are ongoing are swiftly resolved. I fear both may escalate, however.

I hope so too but, I agree, It's more likely to continue on its current trajectory. May the madness desist.

Edited by stlucifer

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Absolutely, one can only imagine the evil that is required to use kids as human shields, despicable.

That's as likely as the Israelis lying. At the moment it is only obvious that they are trying to wipe, not just Hamas, but Palestine off the map. And the world stands by afraid to call them out lest they be called anti semitic. 

3 hours ago, stlucifer said:

That's as likely as the Israelis lying. At the moment it is only obvious that they are trying to wipe, not just Hamas, but Palestine off the map. And the world stands by afraid to call them out lest they be called anti semitic. 

I appreciate your response but don’t agree. I would hope that if a similar event as 7/10 occurred to British people then our armed forces would leave no stone unturned in finding the hostages and destroying the terrorists who deliberately use civilians as human shields. 

3 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I appreciate your response but don’t agree. I would hope that if a similar event as 7/10 occurred to British people then our armed forces would leave no stone unturned in finding the hostages and destroying the terrorists who deliberately use civilians as human shields. 

And I don't understand why ANYONE would endorse the destruction of millions of peoples' lives, homes and communities to do so. The Israelis, from day one, have indiscriminately bombed hospitals, homes, villages and decanted millions to "safe areas" only to make those areas unsafe by indiscriminately bombing those regions. It really makes me wonder if there wasn't SOME truth in the disgraced labour candidates assertions.

5 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Like The Glencoe Massacre 

On 2/21/2024 at 9:08 PM, stlucifer said:

And I don't understand why ANYONE would endorse the destruction of millions of peoples' lives, homes and communities to do so. The Israelis, from day one, have indiscriminately bombed hospitals, homes, villages and decanted millions to "safe areas" only to make those areas unsafe by indiscriminately bombing those regions. It really makes me wonder if there wasn't SOME truth in the disgraced labour candidates assertions.

“You don’t understand ANYONE who would endorse the destruction of millions of peoples lives” I am not having a go at you personally Stlucifer as you always make a civil post, however the hypocrisy of this post is astounding. The civil war in Syria has been going on for 13 years and has killed between 1/4 and a 1/2 million Syrians and created 6 million refugees. Turkey continues to bomb Syrian refugee camps regularly and yet I don’t see any marches or demonstrations every Saturday in our major city’s or our parliament in turmoil about asking for a ceasefire. Why? I can only assume it’s because Syria is not a Jewish state.

9 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

“You don’t understand ANYONE who would endorse the destruction of millions of peoples lives” I am not having a go at you personally Stlucifer as you always make a civil post, however the hypocrisy of this post is astounding. The civil war in Syria has been going on for 13 years and has killed between 1/4 and a 1/2 million Syrians and created 6 million refugees. Turkey continues to bomb Syrian refugee camps regularly and yet I don’t see any marches or demonstrations every Saturday in our major city’s or our parliament in turmoil about asking for a ceasefire. Why? I can only assume it’s because Syria is not a Jewish state.

Quite honestly? I believe it more to do with profile more than who's involved. Perhaps it's indicative of the society we live in that we only focus on the issues we see on the many media platforms. Look at the reduction in vocal the calls for assistance for Ukraine. The Israeli assault on innocent people and the destruction of a whole nation's infrastructure in Palestine has taken over the headlines. You make a good point in as much as we should be calling out ALL atrocities but it doesn't lessen the guilt of the Israeli war mongers intents to obliterate a whole nation state.

15 hours ago, stlucifer said:

Quite honestly? I believe it more to do with profile more than who's involved. Perhaps it's indicative of the society we live in that we only focus on the issues we see on the many media platforms. Look at the reduction in vocal the calls for assistance for Ukraine. The Israeli assault on innocent people and the destruction of a whole nation's infrastructure in Palestine has taken over the headlines. You make a good point in as much as we should be calling out ALL atrocities but it doesn't lessen the guilt of the Israeli war mongers intents to obliterate a whole nation state.

I would give you a like for this but the function has been removed? Yes your right about our society being influenced by the bipolar episodes of twitter etc 👍🏻