Scum Hamas Terrorists Slaughter Jews In Israel

shull

I'm a big fan of Douglas Murray. However, the old adage 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter' comes to mind. Michael Collins was considered a terrorist, as was Nelson Mandela. In that respect I can sympathise with the two Muslim gentlemen who feel that the West is hypocritical in considering Hamas to be terrorists for allegedly killing ~1,200 people whereas Israel has killed multiple times that number and is not condemned. I will add that I am not a fan of Hamas or Islam, but I can see their point.

20 hours ago, W6er said:

I'm a big fan of Douglas Murray. However, the old adage 'one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter' comes to mind. Michael Collins was considered a terrorist, as was Nelson Mandela. In that respect I can sympathise with the two Muslim gentlemen who feel that the West is hypocritical in considering Hamas to be terrorists for allegedly killing ~1,200 people whereas Israel has killed multiple times that number and is not condemned. I will add that I am not a fan of Hamas or Islam, but I can see their point.

I have not watched the video yet for context, so don’t judge me too harshly, however it appears in your text above that you don’t believe 1200 people were murdered on 7/10 ( the use of the word allegedly) ??? 
I don’t believe the west or Israel is hypocritical in thinking that Hamas are terrorists, as you can see from a section of the very lengthy table below, they have been more than happy to claim responsibility for terrorist attacks in the past and present. As for the argument around civilian deaths, again if Hamas are removed from Gaza the will not be able to use civilians as human shields in the future. 
I am all for a Free Palestine ……from Hamas. 

1EA1AD7E-A571-48E6-86CF-65AF0777283E.jpeg

Edited by ALBIONSAINT
Spelling

58 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I have not watched the video yet for context, so don’t judge me too harshly, however it appears in your text above that you don’t believe 1200 people were murdered on 7/10 ( the use of the word allegedly) ??? 
I don’t believe the west or Israel is hypocritical in thinking that Hamas are terrorists, as you can see from a section of the very lengthy table below, they have been more than happy to claim responsibility for terrorist attacks in the past and present. As for the argument around civilian deaths, again if Hamas are removed from Gaza the will not be able to use civilians as human shields in the future. 
I am all for a Free Palestine ……from Hamas. 

1EA1AD7E-A571-48E6-86CF-65AF0777283E.jpeg

The reason why there is a 'Hamas' is because Israel has killed thousands more long before October 7 and denied the Palestinians their humanity. 

Want to get rid of Hamas?  Then give the Palestinians their freedom. 

11 hours ago, Jockmd said:

The reason why there is a 'Hamas' is because Israel has killed thousands more long before October 7 and denied the Palestinians their humanity. 

Want to get rid of Hamas?  Then give the Palestinians their freedom. 

No it’s not. Hamas and all the other jihad terrorist groups are all funded by Iran who want Israel and Jews destroyed. 

No it’s not. Hamas and all the other jihad terrorist groups are all funded by Iran who want Israel and Jews destroyed. 
I think we should just blow up the whole world so nature can eventually reclaim it. Humans really are a plague on the planet, couldnae agree oan the colour o' shite.

7 hours ago, Slarti said:
9 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

I think we should just blow up the whole world so nature can eventually reclaim it. Humans really are a plague on the planet, couldnae agree oan the colour o' shite.

Adam couldn’t resist that apple 🍏 

28 minutes ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Lucky for us that the USA, U.K. and most western governments have known Iran is funding Hamas and are not calling for a ceasefire 👍🏻

free Palestine of Hamas.

Maybe your enjoying seeing all the dead weans being pulled from under the rubble or the lucky ones who've only lost the one limb, 

USA..😂.. do a bit of research mate, there the biggest terrorists and funder of terror since WW11.. but I'm sure you knew this..

People should just accept when they've been kicked off there land, brutalised and oppressed by an apartied state, is that your way of thinking... Give yerself a shake man.

Just now, Helmettroll said:

Maybe your enjoying seeing all the dead weans being pulled from under the rubble or the lucky ones who've only lost the one limb, 

USA..😂.. do a bit of research mate, there the biggest terrorists and funder of terror since WW11.. but I'm sure you knew this..

People should just accept when they've been kicked off there land, brutalised and oppressed by an apartied state, is that your way of thinking... Give yerself a shake man.

You missing the Labour Party conference? Corbyn is gone and ain’t coming back. 

So honest [emoji28]
8FA8A414-F525-4E6B-BA25-E063597660E5.thumb.jpeg.e12621a35f93e8ae9ee82d57a68fd6bf.jpeg
What isn't honest about what he said? He says he has no recollection of the guy, even after being told he had met him. Have you never forgotten that you've met someone? Would it make you dishonest if you claimed you didn't know them?

On 12/15/2023 at 8:30 AM, ALBIONSAINT said:

With Israel ignoring international humanitarian law by killing thousands of Palestinians, who funds them?  The USA.

I have a question for you, why did Hezbollah come about?  Look forward to your answer. 

Edited by Jockmd

7 hours ago, Slarti said:
11 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:
So honest emoji28.png
8FA8A414-F525-4E6B-BA25-E063597660E5.thumb.jpeg.e12621a35f93e8ae9ee82d57a68fd6bf.jpeg

What isn't honest about what he said? He says he has no recollection of the guy, even after being told he had met him. Have you never forgotten that you've met someone? Would it make you dishonest if you claimed you didn't know them?

Difficult to engage with someone who drops in vague, reliably incorrect chunks of text from unverified sources.  

I’ve chosen to disengage…

9 hours ago, antrin said:

Difficult to engage with someone who drops in vague, reliably incorrect chunks of text from unverified sources.  

I’ve chosen to disengage…

Your summary of the Guardian is a bit harsh, I know it’s a dog whistle for the loony left but it does still have some integrity. 

46C0E1DB-B0F0-4507-A45B-1C333B014139.jpeg

4 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Your summary of the Guardian is a bit harsh, I know it’s a dog whistle for the loony left but it does still have some integrity. 

46C0E1DB-B0F0-4507-A45B-1C333B014139.jpeg

You've already had this answered but you seem to think you're a dog with a bone that you refuse to let go. Corbyn explained in the article that he still didn't recognise the name but that his "people£ informed him that he had actually met him in the distant pass. HELL. I may have met you at some point but I've no reason to remember you. Where in the universe does this constitute a lie?