St Mirren v Rangers, Sunday 28th April, 12:30 ko.

12 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

In the name of balance, and common sense, it seems only fair to mention we've beaten them twice in the league this season, albeit at home.  :byebye

Just saying. 

Them being at home is a massive advantage St Mirren and big away crowds only seem to work in relegation battles, next week's is a must win for them but a must not lose for us. 

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Them being at home is a massive advantage St Mirren and big away crowds only seem to work in relegation battles, next week's is a must win for them but a must not lose for us. 

They aren't so hot at home, barely above Hibs, Aberdeen and Ross County. 

A nervy affair and both managers, who have produced the goods overall this season, will have their work cut out on team selection and how they set their team up. 

image.png.339233342a47cebcb09db5306e13af46.png

41 minutes ago, CraigyBoy said:

Even with my black and white tinted glasses on I can say there Is feck all way Rangers deserved a win today ..

As for Europe - we are in 5th place so it's for Dundee to try and overhaul us 

Huge game next week - but if we play like we did today I can't see us losing 

Fair enough, that’s your take on it but I thought Rangers were marginally the better team. Whilst Dundee are two points behind us, our away form is dreadful and I expect a defeat up there next week. We have really slipped recently and it wouldn’t be a surprise if we lose the next three matches. Celtic is a cert, Killie are a bogey team and Hearts look to be our best hope of points. Certainly hope to be wrong about this but have a bad feeling. 

Very sore one to take today, considering both their goals were poor from us.

Reality is, can’t defend like that and reasonably expect to take points off one of the bigot brothers.  

The wider picture has us with no wins in five & that’s extremly worrying form going into next week. Just not good enough for a team chasing Europe. 

No doubt another big away crowd which also concerns me. We almost always seem to bottle it when fans back us in large numbers on the road. Gonna not buy an away ticket for next week? 😂

Think it's a game for Olusanya pace v Shaughnessey,  anytime I've watched Dundee been reasonably impressed with the speed they play at up top and that caused us lots of trouble up there earlier in season. 

A scrappy 1-0 win for us will do me. 

On 4/25/2024 at 8:13 AM, elvis said:

3-0 Rangers it will be another shite the bed performance.

10 minutes ago, elvis said:

There's only one winner next week and it sure as hell not St Mirren .

You post the same mindless drivel every week. 🤡🤡🤡

13 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

Think it's a game for Olusanya pace v Shaughnessey,  anytime I've watched Dundee been reasonably impressed with the speed they play at up top and that caused us lots of trouble up there earlier in season. 

A scrappy 1-0 win for us will do me. 

Shaugnessey is out for the rest of the season. 

48 minutes ago, elvis said:

Just the same as last season and to be honest we don't deserve 5 th place and europe we have been crap for weeks.

Never read such feckin bollocks 

I mean WTF 

How do we deserve NOT to be 5th 

🤦🤦🤦

Complete moron 

1 hour ago, CraigyBoy said:

Never read such feckin bollocks 

I mean WTF 

How do we deserve NOT to be 5th 

🤦🤦🤦

Complete moron 

Maybe because we are shite it's no rocket science. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Very sore one to take today, considering both their goals were poor from us.

Reality is, can’t defend like that and reasonably expect to take points off one of the bigot brothers.  

The wider picture has us with no wins in five & that’s extremly worrying form going into next week. Just not good enough for a team chasing Europe. 

No doubt another big away crowd which also concerns me. We almost always seem to bottle it when fans back us in large numbers on the road. Gonna not buy an away ticket for next week? 😂

I have tried to help.

I haven't purchased an away ticket for years and won't next week.

Imagine trolling a website with the same negative shite week after week.

This sums up the mentality of an entitled fan brought up on trophies year after year with his former club Celtic. 

St Mirren are actually one of the most successful clubs in Scotland that don’t reside in a city.

Given our proximity to Glasgow I think we do ok.

Motherwell have not won a major domestic honour since 1991. They even ended up in administration trying to keep up with the OF. 

Partick Thistle - 1971/72. League Cup

Morton last were in the top flight in 1988.

Despite losing today - I’d rather be chasing Europe than a relegation scrap.

If Dundee get into Europe because of better results over the season then fair fcuks.

7 hours ago, StanleySaint said:

Where were you when things were going well?

7 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Under his rock as usual. 

Fecking parasite. 

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Slither off ya rat. 🐀

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Wid ye aye? :lol:

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Who cares....probably being racist

6 hours ago, DougJamie said:

But he is white ? 

Is there any chance whatsoever, even a slim one, that you three could stop all this shite?

Ruining matchday threads every bloody week with your constant streaming pish.

Grow up for goodness sake.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher

Deary me! Pot and kettle spring to mind, have a look at some of the threads you've contributed to, I simply called out the fact that there was an unnecessary criticism of the team he is supposed to support but no praise when the players are doing well.

27 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

Imagine trolling a website with the same negative shite week after week.

Imagine trolling a website to moan about other people trolling a website!

🎼 🎵 "Are you Faraway, are you Faraway, are you Faraway in disguise?!

Are you Faraway in disguise?!" 🎼 🎵

4 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Imagine trolling a website to moan about other people trolling a website!

🎼 🎵 "Are you Faraway, are you Faraway, are you Faraway in disguise?!

Are you Faraway in disguise?!" 🎼 🎵

Medication needing increased, another meltdown iminant 🤣🤣🤣

7 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Deary me! Pot and kettle spring to mind, have a look at some of the threads you've contributed to, I simply called out the fact that there was an unnecessary criticism of the team he is supposed to support but no praise when the players are doing well.

Look its been the same every week for weeks on end we are losing ridiculous goals because the defence is pish after every game the

managers on going on about the goals we are losing but if your happy with that fair f**ks to you but I'm not.

9 minutes ago, StanleySaint said:

Have I hit a nerve, dear?! 🙃

You and your "friends" constantly troll Elvis on every matchday thread.  Then you target Shull and myself.  I note that none of you still have proof that Shull and I are the same person!  That's because there is no evidence because we're not!  It does give me a laugh though, all of you foaming at the mouth convinced I'm his alias!  The joke truly is on all of you!

I know of people who have attended St. Mirren Park who live in Australia and the United States of America but you and Faraway can't even manage to come to Paisley for a game from Stanely and Arbroath respectively!  Or are you both the same person?!

Try going to a game for once in your life instead of trolling genuine fans who go to the games and stop being a bunch of bellends!

18 minutes ago, BigYardsAndBasher said:

Is there any chance whatsoever, even a slim one, that you three could stop all this shite?

Ruining matchday threads every bloody week with your constant streaming pish.

Grow up for goodness sake.

Great post sir big yards

That's why I avoid it during the match.

It's become highly toxic over the last few months.