Supporters Pre-Match Bar/cafe Advert At Dundee Un Match

Can anyone shed any light on the advert on our big screen last night re. Supporters Bar/Cafe...£10/month? Is this a follow up to the fans tent by the Fans Council

Seen something about the fans council on the screen, mainly just pics of the members, dont know about any other info on it as i was trying to read it from the halfway line.

Fan Council says section under construction, but it is to fund the void. The 1877 Club, I'll join that. Can't wait to get to my seat, still holding half a sausage roll and a prawn sandwich.

I wouldnt be too quick to join that club if i were you, new owners could come in and scupper any plans they have.

They might need the space to hide all the money they are planning to make, and keep it out of view from the tax man

A local office for SKY Sports news on deadline day. "Another one Natalie, that's thirteen" as Brian "gerbil chops" Swanson tries to get a quick word before they move on. "Saint Miren club mucho grande, only club I ever wanted to...hang on. Right, we go again yes! Valenciennes club mucho grande...".

Looks like it, unless they haven't had a meeting since September....

their meeting minutes are rarely put up with any great speed, they do meet every month, usually the last thursday of the month, possibly the 1877 club part of their site thats being built, i'll be watching for news of how to join, strange it was only on the scoreboard and not advertised elsewhere yet, not many people take any notice of the adverts on that board.

ETA A note on the fans council site states you should register interest by email if you are interested in supporters club.

[email protected]

Edited by buddiecat

Why don't the "Crazy Northbank Agaro" form a fight club as they are always singing about being the Northbank Agaro. :lol:lol:lol

You know somebody posted on here a couple of weeks ago complaining that you were covered in human faeces?

http://www.blackandwhitearmy.com/forums/index.php/topic/39207-my-new-years-day-football-experience/

Edited by Lord Pityme