Club Sale. Developments "very Soon"

div

Hearing today that there should be developments in the sale of the club "very soon".

Do not know if that means CIC, McGeoch or someone else, just that "something" is happening, potentially this week.

Anyone else heard anything ?

We have been hearing this for quite some time , never seems to come to fruition.

Would be good though for some real progress. I would add I do not think at any point it has impacted on the playing side.I think though results have not been as we would hope , there really has only been a few dissapointing displays overall.

Club is still in safe hands until such times we complete the takeover. I will be eternally grateful to Mr Gilmour & the board who played such a big part in securing our future , the training facility , the new stadium all of which ensures we can enjoy this exciting new era as Saints fans.

Yes the club will be sold to REA (and others) by the end of this week. Fans and the community will be involved (and funding money will be used).....But this is a buy first deal with everything coming later. Good times are ahead.

so does that mean he and the others are going to buy the club then call in all the direct debits for cic and community/business pledges, and then let them know what kind of say they have in it ?

so does that mean he and the others are going to buy the club then call in all the direct debits for cic and community/business pledges, and then let them know what kind of say they have in it ?

As you know direct debits can be cancelled. It's up to you as is the case for business pledges. All I will say is the buisiness aspect for the 2nd cic bid was an obvious failure as £10 compaired to £10,000 for the same vote was an act of folly. Richard has done the rounds now and has not only our club at heart but the wider community. This can only be good for both and when the deal is done it will be up to you.

As you know direct debits can be cancelled. It's up to you as is the case for business pledges. All I will say is the buisiness aspect for the 2nd cic bid was an obvious failure as £10 compaired to £10,000 for the same vote was an act of folly. Richard has done the rounds now and has not only our club at heart but the wider community. This can only be good for both and when the deal is done it will be up to you.

Is he going to change the Pie suppliers or keep the status quo?