Who's Attending Tonight's Meeting?

dave.j

I'll be there tonight, with my mate Kevin actually deciding to appear this time. Some of you may remember Kevin from the 5 a side tournament at the old sports complex, he was the one who was spitting out his nuts after taking a shot in the knackers from point blank range. As for how to recognise us, I'm tall and he has an uncanny resemblance to Neil Lennon.

I'll be there tonight, with my mate Kevin actually deciding to appear this time. Some of you may remember Kevin from the 5 a side tournament at the old sports complex, he was the one who was spitting out his nuts after taking a shot in the knackers from point blank range. As for how to recognise us, I'm tall and he has an uncanny resemblance to Neil Lennon.

That'll explain why he took one in the knackers from point blank range.

I have dark, short, spikey hair and I'll be wearing a grey Hoody.

My Avatar bears a 'striking' resemblance to me {;o))

Are you Dougie Vipond. tongue.png

It would be good if 10000 Hours had some labels they could give us at the door so we can pop our names / aliases on them. Especially if animal turns up.

It would be good if 10000 Hours had some labels they could give us at the door so we can pop our names / aliases on them. Especially if animal turns up.

Surely the drums and the guy sitting behind with an arm up his arse will be clue enough.

Some folk would need an awful lot of labels . . .

I was planning on going but I'm feeling pretty rough (not self inflicted I might add) so will probably follow it online.

Im going...........................looking forward to hearing all those that hate the CIC / CO-OP moaning and what they plan to do.

And Poz......... rubbish excuse for not attending.......... what is your Private Jet in the repair shop? or your personally Pilot clocked up his flying hours clap.gifclap.gif

Im going...........................looking forward to hearing all those that hate the CIC / CO-OP moaning and what they plan to do.

To be fair to the likes of SMiSA and those expressing concern about the CIC....they don't actually have to plan to do anything. It is up to 10000 Hours to prove that their proposal is properly financed and without risk. If they do great, if they don't then 10000 Hours should rightly be consigned to the bin or the deadline moved until such time as 10000 Hours can get their finder out of their arse and provide the details we require.

The ball is in 10000 Hours court and they need to prove to us without a shadow of a doubt that they are a safe pair of hands for the club moving forward. Forget all the "fans are 10000 Hours bollox. That's marketing nonsense. The key to this is whether they can demonstrate that the finances work, and that the club IS secure and cannot be compromised by external bawbags such as the 1877 club members - who might turn out to be the existing consortium anyway. They have opted to tell us f"k all until tonight. I hope to be dazzled with wondrous detail tonight and wonder home to crack open the champagne. We just don't know yet.

I do have a slight concern about a wee line in the email sent out this morning about tonight being the "final chance" to ask questions.....probably just slaberry marketing stuff - but a pretty shit statement to make in relation to fan ownership, especially as I've got aboput 10,000 questions. Hopefully tonight will help in filtering them done to a manageable number.

I do have a slight concern about a wee line in the email sent out this morning about tonight being the "final chance" to ask questions.....probably just slaberry marketing stuff - but a pretty shit statement to make in relation to fan ownership, especially as I've got aboput 10,000 questions. Hopefully tonight will help in filtering them done to a manageable number.

It will be the final chance to ask questions in person before a public meeting before the deadline for submission which is next Friday.

The selling consortium want a final bid by next Friday and it's up to 10000Hours and the fans to get together and decide whether we want this or not.

If the bid isn't backed in sufficient numbers it will be rejected and I genuinely can't see 10000Hours having the will to try again.

This is it, we have one week to clear up any confusion or lacking information and get this done so we can get as many on board as possible.

It will be the final chance to ask questions in person before a public meeting before the deadline for submission which is next Friday.

The selling consortium want a final bid by next Friday and it's up to 10000Hours and the fans to get together and decide whether we want this or not.

If the bid isn't backed in sufficient numbers it will be rejected and I genuinely can't see 10000Hours having the will to try again.

This is it, we have one week to clear up any confusion or lacking information and get this done so we can get as many on board as possible.

I'd like an explanation from the consortium regarding why the deadline is in place. Will there be anyone there from the consortium tonight. The fans are being put under a lot of pressure to make a decision based on very little information. The process following the acceptance of the offer from the consortium is not very fan friendly either. Taking the ripping the pish hat off for a moment - this all smacks of the fans being pushed into making a decision. I'll keep an open mind tonight though. That's all we can do.

Looks like it is going to be another wing it effort:

Public Meeting Tonight, Thurs June 7th, 7pm @ St.Mirren Park

A reminder that there will be a public meeting at St.Mirren Park thisevening at 1900 to discuss the proposed purchase of the majorityshareholding of St.Mirren FC by 10000Hours.

The meeting isopen to anyone with an interest in the bid so we would urge you to attend if at all possible.

There is no formal agenda for themeeting other than to say it will begin with a short presentation on whatthe bid is all about, where the bid stands today, and an explanation onrecent additions to the membership tiers etc..

After that thefloor will be open to questions and these will be taken by a panelconsisting of Richard Atkinson, Tony Fitzpatrick and Gordon Scott.

We appreciate that not everyone can attend this importantmeeting in person so we will also be broadcasting the salient points livevia our Twitter account which you can either follow directly on Twitter (@10000hourslive)or via our scrolling updates page at http://www.10000hours.org/live

Updates will begin at 1900, just load the page and theupdates will appear automatically.

Went along tonight, missed the first 30 minutes due to a prior commitment and was able to speak with RA after the main meeting closed about my concerns about Rangers and sporting integrity and where St Mirren stood on the issue and now feel reassured enough by his answers to proceed with re-submitting my direct debit.

Remember it well Kenny.

Ouch!

Am I the only one on here wanting to know who else wants to buy the club ? Tell us who it is , and about their background , then I'll decide whether it's the CIC for me or otherwise !

Yip, I agree, and started another topic asking exactly the same. Let's be hearing from them, who are they and why are they a better option than a support led buy out ?

Am I the only one on here wanting to know who else wants to buy the club ? Tell us who it is , and about their background , then I'll decide whether it's the CIC for me or otherwise !

I don't get how a sports journalist from The Herald can't pick up the phone, speak to the rumoured bidders to confirm their bids and then tell us who they are?

Guest somner9

If the selling consortium who have been at pains to steward the club these years back them as bonafide fit and proper potential owners of SMFC lets be having them!

Why would a journalist have confidentiality clauses with two bidders who are nothing more than rumours as yet dave.j?

They don't.

the two bidders have confidentiality clauses with the club. where in the article does it say that the herald knows who these people are?

They don't.

the two bidders have confidentiality clauses with the club. where in the article does it say that the herald knows who these people are?

dave.j, everyone I spoke to after the meeting worked out who one of the bidders was based on the heavy hints. Are you seriously claiming that a sports journalist at The Herald can't put one and one together and follow through using their investigative journo bollox?