St Mirren Employees & 10000 Hours

St. Sid

Its bad enough being a St Mirren fan at the moment with all this bollox going on. Imagine what it must be like being an employee of St Mirren Football Club. Are they being told that the club could be in administration in 4/5 months?

If they haven't and they log onto B&WArmy they're in for a shitty surprise. And what of the players that Danny Lennon might be looking to bring to the club who might take a look to see what is going on with the club?

Time for all this nonsense to be brought to a swift close and for St Mirren to get back to being a football club and not a plaything for folk Alan Sugar would have sacked long ago for failing to deliver.

Its bad enough being a St Mirren fan at the moment with all this bollox going on. Imagine what it must be like being an employee of St Mirren Football Club. Are they being told that the club could be in administration in 4/5 months?

If they haven't and they log onto B&WArmy they're in for a shitty surprise. And what of the players that Danny Lennon might be looking to bring to the club who might take a look to see what is going on with the club?

Time for all this nonsense to be brought to a swift close and for St Mirren to get back to being a football club and not a plaything for folk Alan Sugar would have sacked long ago for failing to deliver.

It depends on whose comments they read.

You are the forum clown.

Loveable but impossible to take seriously.

Anyone buying any of your views deserves a sleepless night but I enjoy your quality rants, lack of discernable logic and traces of total fruitcake insanity.

I take it your bid for the Presidency is on hold?

No, this is all part of the cunning plan.

Oaksoft.....it is not me that is posting that SMFC will be in administration in 4/5 months if the SPL lose the SKY deal. 10000 Hours have hit an all time low in terms of their scaremongering.

Of course St.Mirren employees will never have considered the fact that the club could be in huge financial difficulties if the worst case scenario arises when the bigots are denied entry to the SPL.rolleyes.gif

Do really you think they need to log on here to see boring "bawbags" like you to point it out to them?

Edited by FTOF

Of course St.Mirren employees will never have considered the fact that the club could be in huge financial difficulties if the worst case scenario arises when the bigots are denied entry to the SPL.rolleyes.gif

Do really you think they need to log on here to see boring "bawbags" like you to point it out to them?

It wasn't me making the claim - weren't you doing some OF apologising on the general dsicussion Board yesterday?

The scaremongering about the club being in administration within the next 4/5 months came from 10000 Hours - not me. Personally I think it is a lot of bollox - however that might not be must reassurance to the employees of the club, when it is their prospective new owners telling them the club will be in administration by October.

So you can redirect your "bawbags" to 10000 Hours as it is their rumour - not mine.

Sid. What was it Disraeli said about Gladstone? "A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself."

Edited by smcc

Sid. What was it Disraeli said about Gladstone? "A sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity, and gifted with an egotistical imagination that can at all times command an interminable and inconsistent series of arguments to malign an opponent and to glorify himself."

To be fair, it would have been much quicker, easier, and equally accurate, to have simply called him a bawbag.

It wasn't me making the claim - weren't you doing some OF apologising on the general dsicussion Board yesterday?

The scaremongering about the club being in administration within the next 4/5 months came from 10000 Hours - not me. Personally I think it is a lot of bollox - however that might not be must reassurance to the employees of the club, when it is their prospective new owners telling them the club will be in administration by October.

So you can redirect your "bawbags" to 10000 Hours as it is their rumour - not mine.

In your initial post you suggest that some St.Mirren employees can't work out for themselves that the club could get into extreme financial dificulties and might find out by posting on here,that there jobs might be in jeopardy.

Simply put,that is a load of drivel,even going by your standards.

And no is the answer to your first question,no matter how you choose to spin it.wink.png .

In your initial post you suggest that some St.Mirren employees can't work out for themselves that the club could get into extreme financial dificulties and might find out by posting on here,that there jobs might be in jeopardy.

Simply put,that is a load of drivel,even going by your standards.

And no is the answer to your first question,no matter how you choose to spin it.wink.png .

Nope, my point is that 10000 Hours have chosen to start scaremongering about the club being in administration by October. That is not forum chatter, or club gossip.....that is current Directors of St Mirren Football Club stating on a public forum that the club could be in administration no matter who owns it if SKY pull the SPL deal.

Another example of the community-mindedness of 10000 Hours. Its a case of get the deal over the line and f"k anyone not in 10000 Hours itself - and to be fair they are hardly treating the people that have signed up to it with much respect either. An ambiguous statement and no attempts to follow it up with clarification.

The community dropped when the grant money disappeared. The employees treated with contempt - unless of course they've already been informed the club is heading for administration. The fans treated with contempt with the usual shite level of information and transparency including the ones that have actually signed up. Non members fans and shareholders excluded from voting on the SPL newco vote.

The community might own the debt, but they've no place in 10000 Hours thoughts other than lip service whenever they need to up the member numbers.

John, if St.Mirren lost 60% of their annual revenues tomorrow as a result of Sky terminating the TV deal please tell us how the club would trade through the next 12 months.

It's a simple question. Let's hear the plan.

John, if St.Mirren lost 60% of their annual revenues tomorrow as a result of Sky terminating the TV deal please tell us how the club would trade through the next 12 months.

If....Div.....if......

Is that not the sort of bollox Yul and animal used to slabber as they tried to justify their fairy tale conspiracy theories?

If one of the other bidders is bringing £100Million of investment into the club why would we worry about that?

If you have access to the deatial then provide them and we can mull it all over from a position of knowledge rather than being drip fed information when it suits 10000 Hours - usually when our money is required.

My plan ( for all Clubs ) should've been implemented years ago and there wid be nae f*cking problems

anywhere in Scottish Football.

The Blue Vermin ( old & newco ) wid be history and rest of us wid carry on with not a care in the World.

If you have access to the deatial then provide them and we can mull it all over from a position of knowledge rather than being drip fed information when it suits 10000 Hours - usually when our money is required.

You can't have it all ways John.

The detail has already been provided but here it is again.

60% of the clubs turnover comes from TV and associated SPL sponsorship deals.

The club has budgeted for season 12-13 based on that continuing to be the case,

Sky have a termination clause in the contract should Rangers and/or Celtic cease to be in the SPL.

The club currently has 23 first team players under contract for season 12-13

So, since it looks like Rangers won't be in the SPL next season there is a possibility that Sky could invoke their termination clause.

So you have the facts so lets hear your contingency plan on how to deal with that scenario please.

My plan ( for all Clubs ) should've been implemented years ago and there wid be nae f*cking problems

anywhere in Scottish Football.

The Blue Vermin ( old & newco ) wid be history and rest of us wid carry on with not a care in the World.

Great plan.

In fact Kendo, tell me all about paying not very good players 2k a week when we've got a hardcore support of around 2500.

And depending on a TV deal to maintain it.

Insanity.

It's bad enough paying £300 for a S.T. plus Car Park and Tops without having to fork out £120 a year for Community Pish scheme run by a non Buddie.

Lunatics.

In fact Kendo, tell me all about paying not very good players 2k a week when we've got a hardcore support of around 2500.

And depending on a TV deal to maintain it.

Insanity.

Insanity it may be, but that is where we are today whether you or I like it or not,

Fact is if you suddenly were to take 60% of our revenue away overnight then the club would be in very serious trouble.

This of course is not a reason to consider a Yes to Newco but it certainly a very valid reason for not charging in to buying (or selling) the football club.

Insanity it may be, but that is where we are today whether you or I like it or not,

Fact is if you suddenly were to take 60% of our revenue away overnight then the club would be in very serious trouble.

This of course is not a reason to consider a Yes to Newco but it certainly a very valid reason for not charging in to buying (or selling) the football club.

Comprendo shull?

The most likely outcome is no Rangers in the SPL and a re-negotiated Sky contract. With Rangers not hogging the majority of the TV money that is still there the hope is we can ride it out, probably with no more additions to the playing squad we currently have being the most obvious example of the steps we might need to take.

After this season with most of the first team out of contract we would be able to cut our wage bill according to the adjusted revenue situation.

That is what is likely to happen (in my opinion) but the problem is that nobody can be 100% sure and it is that uncertainty that has parked the sale.

The most likely outcome is no Rangers in the SPL and a re-negotiated Sky contract. With Rangers not hogging the majority of the TV money that is still there the hope is we can ride it out, probably with no more additions to the playing squad we currently have being the most obvious example of the steps we might need to take.

After this season with most of the first team out of contract we would be able to cut our wage bill according to the adjusted revenue situation.

That is what is likely to happen (in my opinion) but the problem is that nobody can be 100% sure and it is that uncertainty that has parked the sale.

It's great to agree.....We will survive...CiC will complete after 4th July......cut cloth as needed ....great times ahead.