5 Confirmed No Votes!

bazil85

5 teams have now confirmed they will vote no to a Newco coming into the SPL which means the motion can't be passed. Voting yes would now be suicide for a club like St Mirren, it won't get Rangers in and will be hugely negative for us the fans. Issue over, vote no, done and dusted, bish bash bosh!

Guest somner9

5 teams have now confirmed they will vote no to a Newco coming into the SPL which means the motion can't be passed. Voting yes would now be suicide for a club like St Mirren, it won't get Rangers in and will be hugely negative for us the fans. Issue over, vote no, done and dusted, bish bash bosh!

Sorry bud it's only four at the minute (hearts, dundee utd, hibs, ICT) would have been nice I agree to see our club be the fifth and emerge with our integrity intact.

Sorry bud it's only four at the minute (hearts, dundee utd, hibs, ICT) would have been nice I agree to see our club be the fifth and emerge with our integrity intact.

Aberdeen have just came out and said no as well, so they've beat us but hopefully we'll be next.

Any source for this?

Something came out on the BBC web page a few days ago but my friend who is an Aberdeen fan has text me saying its about to come out as confirmed watch this space and will try get a link or something. Cheerio Rangers though hopefully :)

Something came out on the BBC web page a few days ago but my friend who is an Aberdeen fan has text me saying its about to come out as confirmed watch this space and will try get a link or something. Cheerio Rangers though hopefully smile.png

Okay, cheers.

This was the link a few days ago but apparently going to be a message from board soon.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/18539483

Jim Spence reported this on the wireless last week, but Milne denied that any decision had been made. To be honest, they will face a huge backlash from the support if they do anything other than vote NO, so I suspect we'll hear from them shortly, right enough.

It is a real shame that our BoD has missed the opportunity to lay down a marker on this. It would have been a wonderful legacy for Mr Gilmour and the other outgoing consortium members.

As it goes, I consider them to have bottled it.

Edited by Drew

Jim Spence reported this on the wireless last week, but Milne denied that any decision had been made. To be honest, they will face a huge backlash from the support if they do anything other than vote NO, so I suspect we'll hear from them shortly, right enough.

It is a real shame that our BoD has missed the opportunity to lay down a marker on this. It would have been a wonderful legacy for Mr Gilmour and the other outgoing consortium members.

Agree Drew hopefully something they are discussing at this very moment and will do the right thing and publicly say no!

Guest somner9

You are obviously ahead of your time bazil85clap.gif

Good call, but leaves us looking like limp dicks

Yup. There is no way for our club to do anything other than vote NO now.

We get to watch SPL footy next year and the board are pressured into doing the right thing denying them a glorious legacy.

These guys can sell up and f**k off now for all I care.

Other braver chairmen did their dirty work for them.

Yup. There is no way for our club to do anything other than vote NO now.

We get to watch SPL footy next year and the board are pressured into doing the right thing denying them a glorious legacy.

These guys can sell up and f**k off now for all I care.

Other braver chairmen did their dirty work for them.

Yip....I'm a big supporter of the current board and what they have achieved for the club; however they appear to have lost the plot with all this CIC bollox at the moment. It is clear what the fans want - all they are doing now is raising concerns about the financial health of the club by fannying around with all this administration scaremongering. Its a lose - lose strategy by the club and 10000 Hours.