Gardeners Corner

Guest somner9

Shed delivery date #2 is upon me. I've taken another day off work but the sense of anticipation is dampened somewhat by a creeping dread that it will be a no-show after the initial postponement. There is a gaping hole in my life that can only be filled with a big shed....

post-1965-0-70149500-1369083159_thumb.jp

Edited by Drew

Shed delivery date #2 is upon me. I've taken another day off work but the sense of anticipation is dampened somewhat by a creeping dread that it will be a no-show after the initial postponement. There is a gaping hole in my life that can only be filled with a big shed.

Any joy, Drew? Not clear whether you were looking for it last night or today. Nothing worse than hanging around all day and nothing comes.

Cheers!

I can hardly bring myself to say how much the entire ongoing project has costwhistling.gif

Hmmmm, it appears to me that you have outstanding works............

you require a handrail for the path

you require hi vis paint for the tread on each step

you require anti slip matting on same

you require to paint said garden building to soften the impact on the environment

I assume permitted development covers the erection of same

you clearly will require an interior designer for the commodious accomodation on offer

you will probably require a habitation certificate

you will of course require lighting and small power supplies run, mainly for the beer fridge, oh and I would suggest an alarm

you clearly will require a commissioning party for opening day............

Looks braw clap.gif

No it's nothing to do with that tit from Dundee!

Since alot of us on here a right auld f**kers I thought it might prove popular to share some thoughts, hint and tips on the do's and don'ts of all things happening in your garden.

I don't know what all you got up to over the last few pleasant days? But i've been chitting potatoes like there's no tomorrow! Anyone else been caught outdoors like this?

watered and scrubbed the slabs,,garden done for another year,,,clap.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly a work in progress, but you get the idea (BTW, does anyone have a spare beer fridge lying around..?)

attachicon.gif2013-05-30 20.25.03.jpg

Great piccys on the wall there, Drew, all you need now is one of Cav' rounding the Place de la Concorde on his way to winning the final stage in Paris. .thumbup2.gif

Sorry , no spare beer fridge, i might have a spare turbo' tho'. .lol.gif

Great piccys on the wall there, Drew, all you need now is one of Cav' rounding the Place de la Concorde on his way to winning the final stage in Paris. .thumbup2.gif

Sorry , no spare beer fridge, i might have a spare turbo' tho'. .lol.gif

Funnily enough, my turbo is buggered....whistling.gif

The famous "H*n Siege of the Love Street Goal" picture is signed by the four players who feature - and my missus never let me put it up in the house, so I'm especially delighted that it has pride of place.

I will be getting a few bike related pics up in due course, and I've already got the fan down there, primed for turbo sessions.

I should perhaps add that no-one else in the family is remotely interested in visiting the shed, so....

mission accomplished!clap.gif

post-1965-0-05770200-1369943701_thumb.jp

Edited by Drew

Funnily enough, my turbo is buggered....whistling.gif

The famous "H*n Siege of the Love Street Goal" picture is signed by the four players who feature - and my missus never let me put it up in the house, so I'm especially delighted that it has pride of place.

I will be getting a few bike related pics up in due course, and I've already got the fan down there, primed for turbo sessions.

I should perhaps add that no-one else in the family is remotely interested in visiting the shed, so....

mission accomplished!clap.gif

Right , I think the four players are Robb, Mehmet, Harry and Shuggster. .am I right. .

Yes you are going to need the fan , even in the winter, I'll go and see if l still have a spare turbo'. .

Right , I think the four players are Robb, Mehmet, Harry and Shuggster. .am I right. .

Yes you are going to need the fan , even in the winter, I'll go and see if l still have a spare turbo'.

Haining, Robb, Shuggie and....er.... (FFS, I've forgotten and can't be arsed going down to the shed to check....sad.png )

ETA: Not sure that it is Potter, but could be wrong.

Edited by Drew