B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Good Game again. Bayern deserved the win. wroked harder and were more compact, Howver, your captain wants to have a good long look at himself after the two "penalty" and I use the word lightly he threw his toys righ out to the pram. The claim for the Bibless hit the defenders back. the only claim came from Captain Tantrum (50yards away), The terrors was goalbound with the defenders arm in an unnatural position (to use the parlance)

Again, it was good game, however the heat was stifling.

Anyway, I'm off on holiday so I might be back by Christmas

Frankly I if the Bibs think I have the reaction speed to move my hand deliberately in the way of a fast moving ball from close range then you clearly have not been observing the rest of my game.....I can assure all it was not deliberate.......however no matter as we gained bit the moral and physical victory...........:)

bring on the rematch!

Can't wait till I get another call up! Even when I was on holiday I was still on here seeing how the games had went! It's was always a really good game when I played! Hope to get a shout when some more players pull out! Mon the bibs!

Already been five declines for next week and I am expecting a couple more. You only now have 4 ahead of you on standby so if not back this time around you will have a great shout of being back in the following week fella.

Can't wait till I get another call up! Even when I was on holiday I was still on here seeing how the games had went! It's was always a really good game when I played! Hope to get a shout when some more players pull out! Mon the bibs!

me too

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

Ta. All 16 spots now confirmed for next weeks game. Of course there is still a chance of someone dropping out so look out for any emails or texts if you are on standby.

4 players drop out from the last game, 2 on each team;

Charlie & Mark for The Terrors

Gareth and Fraser for Bayern

In come Fraser Torrance and Ian Brown for their debuts along with the Cameron brothers Neil and Stuart who make a welcome return.

Will publish the teams next week.