B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Hope everyone is alright. I didn't even realise Richard had hurt his wrist. He has a 20 mins journey back to Ayrshire aswell. :-(

He just texted me by mistake I think....

Wrst sore, difcult to txt proprly. amHeding hom now. c.U soon. Get kttle on. Richrd.

Really open game this week - surprising considering the last two games were close.

Good win for the terrors. However, i will take this opportunity to apologise to my team of how shite I was tonight. First time i've failed to score in 7's!

Also, hope both lads are all right, both injuries looked nasty - especially Richard's wrist - the bones did not look right at all!

Hope everyone is alright. I didn't even realise Richard had hurt his wrist. He has a 20 mins journey back to Ayrshire aswell. :-(

He's been in the RAH for a couple of hours fella, and couldn't drive so feck knows how he is getting home !

How's about we start with the 60 yarder you conceded?

Did that go all the way in fro the hoof ? I thought Steven touched it ?

I was more concerned with the corner I threw in, as the game was well poised at 1 goal in it at that point.

What a shambles. I'm glad I have a month off to forget about that !

Note that I have now formally cancelled the game on Weds 14th August so we can all watch the England v Scotland game.

The game next week and the one the following week will be on as usual. David Wilson is in charge but I will sort the teamer stuff out.

I was more concerned with the corner I threw in, as the game was well poised at 1 goal in it at that point.

I'm claiming it regardless! thumbup2.gif

I gave you the eyes for the corner!

Hope Richards is ok. On the plus side, I am getting nearer to playing again. Sorry Rich!:-(

Sent from my C6603 using Black & White Army mobile app

Well I am already out so you are 5th in line fella, and I doubt you will be seeing Richard or Ian next week !

Phoned the nhs24 and they advised me to head tk the rah, didnt see rich as i was in hr out of hours bit but hope hes ok.. Got some mega strong pain killers, which are lovely, and some anti inflamatories. Should be fine in 2 to 3 days. On the plus side, misses is being ny slave atm :D

Game was a shocker for the bibless. I put my hand up to some bad touches that lost us some goals.

Edited by LoveStreetLover

Richard was last seen being very well looked after by a young blond lady in the A&E at the RAH. I'm sure he's in good hands, even if his hand, looks a bit ropey. Incidentally, never quite realised how busy it gets there, even late-ish at night. Hoping he gets away soon.

Not one of Bayern Bib-less' better performances tonight, collective responsibility though I though Chris was very solid through-out. We definitely went down hill when the injuries started to kick in.

I'm out for next week too and much to the delight of my team, I'm heading on to pastures new come the 1st of September, doing my saints supporting for deepest darkest Sheffield, so I think it unlikely I'll be back at the Dome for the foreseeable future. It's been a very welcome addition to my Wednesday night. Credit to Div for organising (Teamer) and to the club for the facility. Hope it continues to run successfully!

Ooft, sorry to hear it is that bad Rich, hope the op goes well and you are back heading clearances over the bar after my ill-timed rushes from goal soon.

Quite a night for you all in all, giving away a penalty, taking one shot flush in the face and then breaking your wrist.

Teamer invites going out today for next weeks match, looks like there is going to be a lot of churn so look lively standby guys !