B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

You would have thought that games like ours that have never failed to turn up would get treated differently. Surely they take this into consideration and just let us be.

I reckon they should just make you pay 1 week in advance all of the time so in the unlikely event we don't show up it's still payed for.

Unless someone gets in first or decides to block book for that time slot..

This. The whole point of having a block booking is so that we have certainty. Can understand the club getting pissed off at people booking it then not showing up but it just seems a bit OTT to ask for four weeks payment in advance even if they are then offering a £35 discount in week 5.

You would have thought that games like ours that have never failed to turn up would get treated differently. Surely they take this into consideration and just let us be.

I reckon they should just make you pay 1 week in advance all of the time so in the unlikely event we don't show up it's still payed for.

Going by the email I think there are groups who have been playing down there every week for years who are going to be asked to do the same. We have only been playing three months so imagine how pissed off they are going to be !

Surely it's a case of...if you book the pitch and no show then the next time you want the pitch, you have to pay the club the 4 week fee. Use the policy as a punishment for those costing the club money.

Asking groups who haven't missed a booking to pay up front is a more than a tad unfair.

Get our resident right back and board member on the case...

Surely it's a case of...if you book the pitch and no show then the next time you want the pitch, you have to pay the club the 4 week fee. Use the policy as a punishment for those costing the club money.

Asking groups who haven't missed a booking to pay up front is a more than a tad unfair.

Get our resident right back and board member on the case...

I like to think I have drifted into more of a central role................:)

I like to think I have drifted into more of a central role................smile.png

You also took the worst kick in of all time last night, only to then be surpassed by The Terrors who did exactly the same thing a few seconds later.

I would like to know , if the Mark Kennedy who played last night was OUR Mark Kennedy , if this is the case,then i think that`s another fee you owe us for his years in our academy system.

You can combine it with the compensation for Mr David G & send a cheque payable to Mr C.Ash or deposit a reasonable sum (about £3.75 will do !) in a brown envelope, behind the bar at the Bull. Used notes please.

Btw , hope you get the booking thing sorted, be such a pity if so many buds missed out .

I would like to know , if the Mark Kennedy who played last night was OUR Mark Kennedy , if this is the case,then i think that`s another fee you owe us for his years in our academy system.

You can combine it with the compensation for Mr David G & send a cheque payable to Mr C.Ash or deposit a reasonable sum (about £3.75 will do !) in a brown envelope, behind the bar at the Bull. Used notes please.

Btw , hope you get the booking thing sorted, be such a pity if so many buds missed out .

My transfer hasn't been completed yet mate, still golf season :P

Just waiting on Gareth confirming and if he can play then it will be the same 16 on next week as it was last week.

Apologies to the lads on the standby list, but some weeks you will move up the pecking order very quickly, for example we had 13 declines a couple of weeks back and with the buddies in action next Weds night there are bound to be a few unable to play.

Holiday season still well underway too so I expect a lot of churn over the coming few weeks.

Isn't it about time we had some video footage?

Lovestreet could get one of his high profile mates to commentate.

Maybe we could do a wee cross bar challenge or beat the keeper in 10 seconds one week to keep the far flung buddies amused. Select half a dozen players then take the first 5 mins or so to get some footage. Obviously once downloaded it will be on a pay per view basis to cover the new 4 week charge. ;-)

Forgot to accept the invite on teamer...

That's it done now...was tempted by Palmerston, but didn't want to lose my place on a Wednesday night, with the size of the pool I could have had a long wait to get back in...

We aren't playing QoS this week, it's next week (24th July) wink.png