B&w Army 8S - Every Wednesday 2000 To 2100 Sign Up Now

div

Was down at the Dome earlier dropping Abby off for her Football Camp.

That's the first time i've been in the Dome and i was very impressed.

I may join the 7 a sides on a Wednesday. It's about time my silky skills were put on show.

Nae Tippy Tappy Shite Fitba from me.

Folks, there is an opportunity to create an 11s team to take part in a couple of games on a semi regular basis from our group of 36.

Nothing too serious or two formal, would anyone be interested?

I believe our Teamer account could be used to coordinate the occasional additional game......Can it Div?

Folks, there is an opportunity to create an 11s team to take part in a couple of games on a semi regular basis from our group of 36.

I believe our Teamer account could be used to coordinate the occasional additional game......Can it Div?

I'm game.

Yes teamer can organise any sort of game from the existing squad. We would just create an event and invite the squad members to join it.

We could in essence make two squads of 18 - 11 players, 5 subs. Would be good to have a game against each other! Current vs Reserves!

Ok there are two 11's opportunities.

The first is with an organisation called IFA http://www.internetfootball.org.uk/about-the-ifa/ have a rummage

It is all quite relaxed. The teams arrange their own matches there is Scottish and English competition and there may be some nice wee trips should things work out.

Scottish Teams at the bottom basically you have a season, starting now to play 20 matches over the year, but there are various rules to square everything up.

Have a look on the website for details. If there is suitable interest I would propose to contact one of the teams below whom I know for a friendly to see what the standard is like. N.B there is a rolling Sub rule so will always be options for folk to play.

I think it sounds like a decent way to get more games played from our large squad and some 11's opportunities.

Thoughts?

KaisAyr (Ayr United)

Real Maroon (Hearts)

Internazioswally (Airdrie)

Geordie Munrovers (Raith Rovers)

Bully Wee United (Clyde)

Dunfermline ASC

Fir Park Corner (Motherwell)

Livingston GS

Olympique Lion (also from Livi)

Troon

PSJ (St Johnstone)

Ok there are two 11's opportunities.

The first is with an organisation called IFA http://www.internetfootball.org.uk/about-the-ifa/ have a rummage

It is all quite relaxed. The teams arrange their own matches there is Scottish and English competition and there may be some nice wee trips should things work out.

Scottish Teams at the bottom basically you have a season, starting now to play 20 matches over the year, but there are various rules to square everything up.

Have a look on the website for details. If there is suitable interest I would propose to contact one of the teams below whom I know for a friendly to see what the standard is like. N.B there is a rolling Sub rule so will always be options for folk to play.

I think it sounds like a decent way to get more games played from our large squad and some 11's opportunities.

Thoughts?

KaisAyr (Ayr United)

Real Maroon (Hearts)

Internazioswally (Airdrie)

Geordie Munrovers (Raith Rovers)

Bully Wee United (Clyde)

Dunfermline ASC

Fir Park Corner (Motherwell)

Livingston GS

Olympique Lion (also from Livi)

Troon

PSJ (St Johnstone)

Sounds great! Definitely count me in!

Do St.Mirnoff not already play in that league ?

not as far as I am aware, but you can have multiple teams from the same Club, if they do

EDIT, just checked they are in the Scottish Supporters FL.

Edited by rea

I'm still waiting to make my sevens debut, have only played fives in recent years.

First thought that comes to mind with elevens.

Feck that !!!

Played elevens in saints aid and wouldn't fancy that again other saints aid.

Edited by davidg