Adam Campbell

There's already a thread on this subject. We definitely wanted him on loan for 6 months but everything had gone quiet. Maybe it's back on again since Kinnear took on his new role at Newcastle and Pardew has less of a say on the ins and outs !

Given how the Toon lads fared last season when on loan to Saints, there is nothing at all unrealistic about this shout. Squads are also taking shape during the close season, so he might be further down the pecking order than previously suggested.

Who knows? It sounds like the lad has great potential, and would probably benefit from first team football at a decent level, but it is out of our hands, so just a case of wait and see.

Edited by Drew

No I don't him that well,I will need to go through a third party for this information. I'm not one for name dropping so ill keep this to myself.

I've always wondered at what point you add an 'o' to the end of a name. Probably not best to do it on the first date I guess, give it a couple of months.

Great, if true, but if Newton & Dummet are to go to a championship side this season to develop & Campbell is already nearer the toon first team than them it is surely unlikely how´s be coming to us

I know loans are sometimes good but I kinda want a few signings that are our players and that we can build something? This loan malarkey is short term and needs to be used carefully

It all depends on who we borrow, though.