2014 Ryder Cup

Charlotte Saint

• 7 months later...

Still Friday tickets and Saturday/Sunday packages left for anyone who didn't get a ticket.

Starting at £123.50 for one Friday ticket!? Decided to put the money towards my 2014/15 fees instead. TV for me.

Part time supporter, you're just a part time supporter....

Starting at £123.50 for one Friday ticket!? Decided to put the money towards my 2014/15 fees instead. TV for me.

Part time supporter, you're just a part time supporter....

Yeh, is a lot of money mate. We were £268 + £44 for the train each.

After the unsuccessful ballot spent our money and booked a coach for British Open Saturday at Liverpool, up and down on the one day.

Didn't expect it but really delighted to get tickets for the Ryder Cup. :)

Edited by davidg

• 2 months later...

More tickets on sale this morning if anybuddie is interested....

http://rydercup.seetickets.com/event/ryder-cup-match-days-season-ticket/gleneagles/710890/

I was thinking more of the Gleneagles hospitality ticket for the Sunday David.Only £995 per person.Come on you know you want to.

Don't really get the fuss of the Ryder Cup, can't say I'm that patriotic when it comes to being European, plus golf is pretty f**king boring in all honesty.

While I can understand watching golf can be less than enthralling at times the Ryder Cup is something else altogether.

Always produces "wonder shots", the chance to shove it up the Americans is always fun and the involvement of the crowd makes this one of the worlds top sporting events.

The coverage is superb, you really never miss anything, the main reason I'll be happy watching it on TV with a large supply of bevvy.

So, it's not so much being patriotic about being European, it laughing at the meltdown of the Yanks.

While I can understand watching golf can be less than enthralling at times the Ryder Cup is something else altogether.

Always produces "wonder shots", the chance to shove it up the Americans is always fun and the involvement of the crowd makes this one of the worlds top sporting events.

The coverage is superb, you really never miss anything, the main reason I'll be happy watching it on TV with a large supply of bevvy.

So, it's not so much being patriotic about being European, it laughing at the meltdown of the Yanks.

Who cares about the Americans ?

Ryder Cup is a kid on just like the Renfrewshire Cup.

The Open is a proper tournament although very boring.

• 1 month later...