Cloak Of Invisibility. What Would You Do!

saintnextlifetime

Guest TPAFKATS

So to sum up so far, if the miracle cloak did in fact come on sale at £9.99 in Argos, our good members would use it to engage in weird sex games, alcohol and violence.

Sounds like your planning much the same...lol.gif

I think I'd use it to scare passengers on a train.

They'd sit down not realising I was already on that seat.

Guest TPAFKATS

Just for a wee bit, then offski into Rachael Riley fae' Countdown's next door. Suzannah Reid and Rachael Riley in one programme... There is a God after all.

Too late! I'm already there with my cloak, having 1 from the top and 4 from anywhere else ph34r.png

Too late! I'm already there with my cloak, having 1 from the top and 4 from anywhere else Posted Image

I seen Rachel Riley yesterday for the first time.She is indeed lovely.

She is appearing in the next series of 'Most haunted'.She said she has been experiencing strange goings on at work , so I'm guessing yourself or Pozbaird have been using the cloak :P

I seen Rachel Riley yesterday for the first time.She is indeed lovely.

She is appearing in the next series of 'Most haunted'.She said she has been experiencing strange goings on at work , so I'm guessing yourself or Pozbaird have been using the cloak tongue.png

Don't think so. She would have seen them coming!whistling.gif

Track down a few of the trolls on this forum and kick them repeatedly in the nuts.

Yeah if I ever suffered a brain haemorrhage and decided violence was cool and that I was going to kick people in the nuts, I'd also be too scared to do it face to face like a man.

I'd also use the cloak cos I'm a big coward too.

Edited by oaksoft