Cloak Of Invisibility. What Would You Do!

saintnextlifetime

Having given it more thought, with a cloak of invisibility I could play right back for St Mirren FC against Partick Thistle FC.

You would have probably been knocked down a lot.

Got no fouls in your favour.

But, could have kicked who you liked.

Would never have been flagged offside.

Picked up the ball and ran in for a goal.

Received most of the passes that seem to go nowhere.

Get 'im signed Danny.

Obviously I would attend at every game and repeatedly rugby tackle the opposition goalkeep to allow our wonderful team to score more than enough goals per game to win the league, Scottish cup, League cup, Champions league, world club championship and Renfrewshire cup.

More importantly though when we play Sellick I would follow Scott Brown around the park and repeatedly punch his weasel face and after every ten punches I would administer the move known as the "Miranda slap". I would also nip into the Sellick changing rooms and shit in Scott Browns shoes.

Obviously I would attend at every game and repeatedly rugby tackle the opposition goalkeep to allow our wonderful team to score more than enough goals per game to win the league, Scottish cup, League cup, Champions league, world club championship and Renfrewshire cup.

More importantly though when we play Sellick I would follow Scott Brown around the park and repeatedly punch his weasel face and after every ten punches I would administer the move known as the "Miranda slap". I would also nip into the Sellick changing rooms and shit in Scott Browns shoes.

My moneys on Scott Brown. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

Eh? With your hip?