New Cafe Tea Room In Paisley - Ta Ta Bella's

Gordon Urquhart

Good post.

If I did arrange to meet him/her which one of his many personalities would turn up though?  Would it be Faraway Saint, Freethinker, FTOF, Insaintee, Lapsley, Saint_Sad, Salmonbuddie, Oaksoft Tracy, Tracey, Obi, or Obie or one  of the many others?  Or would I have to buy him/her about 20 cakes and cups of coffee/tea for all of his/her "personalities"? Posted Image

You couldn't make it up......

Sorry my friend, I'd forgotten all about you!

Here you are (from when I wrongly listened to other "fans"!

Could you teach me how to edit posts?

So I've used the term once, in the context that you're referring to, in over 10 years of posting.

You stated that I use the term regularly. Just yet another lie from yourself.sad.png

Keep posting though, it let's others know the type of sordid little individual that you are. Although to be fair everyone already knows that you're a consummate liar.

Looks like we'll soon be needing a restraining order against you, given your constant cyberstalking of myself, SB and Oaky.

Right.  So you ask me a question in an internet forum.  I reply and you say I'm "cyber stalking" you? Posted Image

Why don't you sign in as Salmonbuddie and Faraway Saint and "like" all of your own posts?  Oh wait - you've already done that! Posted Image

You are seriously deluded if you believe that.

Salmon,

If I had started this thread I could understand you and your little "gang" of aliases wanting to pish all over it. However I didn't and the likes of you have ruined a perfectly good thread started by the original poster. The fact that you are prepared to ruin other people's threads to have a pop at me says a lot about you, Faraway Saint, FTOF and the other aliases you have and it is what is commonly known as "trolling".

As I said before - keep quoting and replying to my posts all you want but all you're actually doing is ruining other people's threads. No big deal to me personally but I feel it's a shame for the people whose threads you constantly ruin by being obsessed with my posts.

Crawling, never a liked trait, no wonder you've no pals. 1eye.gif

Why do you spend so much time on the floor then? wink.png

Seriously guys, why are you obsessed with ruining threads opened by other people who are trying to have a decent conversation, especially something positive about a relative opening up a business in the area and bringing employment to local people in these difficult financial times? As I said before, I could understand if it was me that opened this thread and you wanted to pish all over it because for some bizarre reason you don't like me even although you've never taken the time to get to know me but all you have done is ruin Gordon's thread. That is what I find sad about all of this. By being obsessed with me you have ruined his thread when there was no need.

Still, if that's what turns you on guys go for it. I'm guessing that I won't be the only one on here to think you're just silly wee boys hiding behind keyboards.

Gordon paid me a fortune to keep you on a string to publicise the new venture. 1eye.gif

Cheers Muppet. lol.gif

Salmon,

The fact that you are prepared to ruin other people's threads to have a pop at me says a lot about you, Faraway Saint, FTOF and the other aliases you have and it is what is commonly known as "trolling".

As I said before - keep quoting and replying to my posts all you want but all you're actually doing is ruining other people's threads. No big deal to me personally but I feel it's a shame for the people whose threads you constantly ruin by being obsessed with my posts.

Really?

While we're on the subject, there are people on here so seem to think its ok to crack jokes about people with mental health problems and I was surprised to see Faraway Saint "liking" DMC's remark about Ta Ta Bella perhaps having mental health issues so we should be sensitive about such things. Faraway loves using the word "meltdown" on a regular basis and so do FTOF, Oaksoft and Salmon Buddie and Faraway does seem to like having a pop at people with these kinds of health problems. Perhaps the people who jumped on Buddiecat so to speak would be better looking at other posters.

You started it, you troll, and I haven't even picked up on all the other posts you've made about me just in this topic. FWIW, and I don't expect you to believe me - "How could so many different people not like me, it must be one person trying to bully me!" - I am me, and me alone. And, FWIW, to the best of my knowledge, so are faraway, FTOF & oaky. Multiple personalities (on here, anyway) are, by your own admission, your speciality.

Hope the cafe/tea-room's a success, it's good to see local people try to put something into the local economy. I'll use it if I'm ever up that way again.

Any update how it went at the weekend, was it busy?

Aye, been going like a fair since opening thanks for asking.

I was there again on Saturday before the St Johnstone match and had to stand for my coffee and cake.

Highlight so far was a full-house 35 cover lunch booking for the Portree Gaelic Choir during the Mod. A great success all round I'm told finishing with an impromptu concert.

There is a Facebook page here with lots of pictures for anyone interested.

Aye, been going like a fair since opening thanks for asking.

I was there again on Saturday before the St Johnstone match and had to stand for my coffee and cake.

Highlight so far was a full-house 35 cover lunch booking for the Portree Gaelic Choir during the Mod. A great success all round I'm told finishing with an impromptu concert.

There is a Facebook page here with lots of pictures for anyone interested.

Great news it's going well, important to build up a good customer base.

Impressed with the décor.

thumbup2.gifthumbup2.gifthumbup2.gif

For those that know me, my sister Hilary Smith has taken over the old Coffee and Cream cafe on Paisley High Street and re-named it Ta Ta Bella's, directly opposite the Library and Museum.

She has some back story but suffice to say Hilary always wanted to run her own tea room and is now living the dream.

It opened on Friday after a first phase refurbishment of the main cafe seating area and has a kind of retro Paisley theme.

Lovely home made (by her) cakes, sandwiches, breakfasts, cake stand style high teas, etc.

Nice Paisley pictures and artwork, open 9-5 Mon to Sat.

Was there today so highly recommend, spread the word and give a new local business a go.

All Buddies and Black and White Army regulars welcome!

Posted Image

Can you ask Hillary if she does discounts for small groups of pensioners... say 9 people..

A few places in EK give us tea or coffee and a scone or traybake for £1.50 outwith peak lunch times.

Is that a possibility?

Guest somner9

Can you ask Hillary if she does discounts for small groups of pensioners... say 9 people..

A few places in EK give us tea or coffee and a scone or traybake for £1.50 outwith peak lunch times.

Is that a possibility?

If not can she do discounts for 'Groups of Small Pensioners' ?