The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/scotland-goes-full-scottish-2014091790696

With one day of campaigning left, the debate is now focused on millions of red-faced maniacs calling each other bastards.

Across the country ordinary people have poured onto the streets to scream filth at someone, as light aircraft fly overhead trailing banners that feature heavy use of the ‘c-word’.

On the BBC’s evening news programme in Scotland, the presenter referred to SNP leader Alex Salmond as a ‘spunk stain’, but maintained impartiality by comparing Gordon Brown’s latest speech to ‘an ice cream made of shite’.

Julian Cook, a UN election observer, said: “The Yes campaign has now become a grassroots swearing movement, while the No campaigners turned over a desk and told me they are ‘having none of this pish’.”

A Yes campaign spokesman said: “We’ve asked our volunteers to go out today and call 50 people a bastard.”

A No campaign spokesman turned over a desk and added: “f**k off.”

Cook said: “Luckily Scotland’s not completely obsessed with tribalism, so it should all calm down by Friday afternoon.”

lol.gif Superb!

"Let the games begin!"

I've been out at Hampden Park this afternoon signing players for WWW, but my son reports that while I was away a Blue Shirted weirdo chapped at my door to check that I voted. He asked for me personally by name and wasn't interested in my two sons. Now I have concluded that either the Yes Campaign have me down as one of them, or this was the start of the Natsi Gestapo compiling their list for the " Day Of Reckoning".

He'll be making sure you're still alive so that they can make up orders for the badges we'll all be asked to sew onto our jackets if they win.

You are right , everything has a price. .

In the case of Scottish Self-determinism , what that price wont include ; is WMD's ,paying for WMD's and the cost of sending in an army , where it has no right to be per international agreements , to fight an "incursion" (we don't fight wars anymore). .

Really? You believe that?

Despite the fact that we are to remain in NATO which is committed to the retention on nuclear weapons?

Really? You believe that?

Despite the fact that we are to remain in NATO which is committed to the retention on nuclear weapons?

NATO has 28 country members , three of them have weapons of mass destruction , one of them being the UK . An independent Scotland would not pay for WMD's and we would stop harbouring them . Nuclear weapons are immoral . .

To buy nuclear textbooks for atomic crimes

Dunno, let us know the result of your interview and with hindsight...

Result of interview, 3 month contract starting tomorrow paying £180 per day.

Same job in Glasgow would pay about £80 per day and every cùnt and his uncle would be applying for it, I don't see that changing if Scotland goes independent.

If the best job in Paisley is humphing bags around glasgow airport for £8 an hour then I will be staying where I am.

I don't know if its referendum fever mr soprano, but you are definitely born again on this forum, had you down as one of the good posters but you have went down in my estimation.

You confirmed this by your condescending lahndahn cool bikey wankbag type post to which I am replying bye1.gif

Edited by murray street

Result of interview, 3 month contract starting tomorrow paying £180 per day.

Same job in Glasgow would pay about £80 per day and every cùnt and his uncle would be applying for it, I don't see that changing if Scotland goes independent.

If the best job in Paisley is humphing bags around glasgow airport for £8 an hour then I will be staying where I am.

I don't know if its referendum fever mr soprano, but you are definitely born again on this forum, had you down as one of the good posters but you have went down in my estimation.

You confirmed this by your condescending lahndahn cool bikey wankbag type post to which I am replying bye1.gif

Congratulations on the job, MS! thumbup2.gif

NATO has 28 country members , three of them have weapons of mass destruction , one of them being the UK . An independent Scotland would not pay for WMD's and we would stop harbouring them . Nuclear weapons are immoral . .

To buy nuclear textbooks for atomic crimes

But NATO remains committed to the retention of them and by continuing our membership we condone them... just as long as they are not on our doorstep! Hypocrisy.

Congratulations on the job, MS! thumbup2.gif

I have lots of cousins in paisley and I remember it was considered by a few of them to be something of an exalted position getting £8 an hour to be humphing bags about glasgow airport, I didn't aspire to this so moved to england to earn a decent living wage.

I have lots of cousins in paisley and I remember it was considered by a few of them to be something of an exalted position getting £8 an hour to be humphing bags about glasgow airport, I didn't aspire to this so moved to england to earn a decent living wage.

I got an e-mail this morning asking me if I wanted to apply for a job going in Chingford. I've not applied for it though.