The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No won? REALLY? Thank god you came along and filled us in on this stunning piece of news.

Did you contact the Daily Record and trawl the council estates?

These people must be informed.

Please do keep coming back and informing us numpties of wehat is happening in the world out there.

Personally I haven't left either this keyboard or this thread since the 18th Sept so I'm ignorant of everything out there.

Not sure my bladder can hold out much longer.

Remember when you said words to the effect of...

' there's absolutely no way 1 million people will vote no '

You were kind of right of course, 2 million people voted no!

You must feel really silly :lol:

Remember when you said words to the effect of...

' there's absolutely no way 1 million people will vote no '

You were kind of right of course, 2 million people voted no!

You must feel really silly lol.gif:

Go easy on him, TC. You know he's got some difficulty. Say no more.

When is it we hear about these you powers 23d October I'm led to believe ? Powers or no powers at the end of the day it will lead to full independence at some stage it just won't go away. Hope the next government is another blue Tory rather than the red Tory party when we will see the real hostility reforms kick in. We will also be sucked into a ground offensive in the middle east.

Can anyone explain to me why we have more UK debt now under the Blue Tory's than we did under the red Tory's yet the blue Tory's told us UK debt would be coming down by now when they came to power. Also how much is this war that has nothing to do with us going to cost.

When is it we hear about these you powers 23d October I'm led to believe ? Powers or no powers at the end of the day it will lead to full independence at some stage it just won't go away. Hope the next government is another blue Tory rather than the red Tory party when we will see the real hostility reforms kick in. We will also be sucked into a ground offensive in the middle east.

Can anyone explain to me why we have more UK debt now under the Blue Tory's than we did under the red Tory's yet the blue Tory's told us UK debt would be coming down by now when they came to power. Also how much is this war that has nothing to do with us going to cost.

They actually said no such thing. There's a bit of top chat on this very subject on another thread here. You first need to understand the difference been deficit and debt and then you need to go back and see what the government actually said and not the things you just completely made up there.

Its probably best you furnish yourself with some facts before you step into the politial arena.Or step away from nationalist blog sites which helped you to catastrophically lose the referendum your SNP called.

They certainly didn't tell us that the national debt would double, it almost has in last 4 years

Well, the alternative is thumping austerity. Take your pick.

At least in the UK we do have that choice, under Salmonds plans for a currency union Scotland would have faced deep austerity cuts. Similar to the type of cuts that the PIIGS coutries faced in the immediate aftermath of the Euro crisis and of course the same as the French are now undertaking after their failed socilaist experiment left them totally shagged as per normal. None of those countries are currency issuers or have any degree of control over currency. All have debt either in better nick than the UK or similar but all have been forced into massive austerity plans. The UK hasn't.

As I said, chart your course. States have been overspending on welfare especially, for decades.

If you can't understand my posts then that will be because you are rather simple, not because I am. This will be my last words on the matter as I refuse to be drawn into a "discussion" with someone who is unable to form proper sentences or use apostrophes, full stops or capital letters. Typos are acceptable and even the occasional misspelling or poor grammar but sheer laziness is not.

Besides that, as I said ...

Deary me.

Just reading back on some of your comedy.

Picking up on typos highlights your intellectual limit.

Yes, I was being lazy. Typing posts on a phone on a rattling bus journey puts puts me off being too careful.

You can't even add up or have the ability to do simple arithmetic FFS.

Disappearing fradulent claims.... :1eye

You take the biscuit wrangler boy! :lol:

Well, the alternative is thumping austerity. Take your pick.

At least in the UK we do have that choice, under Salmonds plans for a currency union Scotland would have faced deep austerity cuts. Similar to the type of cuts that the PIIGS coutries faced in the immediate aftermath of the Euro crisis and of course the same as the French are now undertaking after their failed socilaist experiment left them totally shagged as per normal. None of those countries are currency issuers or have any degree of control over currency. All have debt either in better nick than the UK or similar but all have been forced into massive austerity plans. The UK hasn't.

As I said, chart your course. States have been overspending on welfare especially, for decades.

Remember this guy. .

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/two-tory-ministers-were-named-3885736

Yeah and any one of those percentages would have seen any party form a government at Westminster.

Your point is statistical trash.

I think the fact that officially , 37.8% of the total electorate still voted Yes , despite the malpractices of the referendum that international observers are speaking of , is quite staggering. .

I think the fact that officially , 37.8% of the total electorate still voted Yes , despite the malpractices of the referendum that international observers are speaking of , is quite staggering. .

If Scotland can't be trusted to handle a referendum count and elections with impunity why the f**k would anyone think we should be independent Edited by Stuart Dickson

So you leave like you promised. thumbup2.gif

Do you even understand half the stuff you are posting? Can you not ring the bell and ask the same Nurse that checks Salmonbuddie, FTOF and Tony Soprano's posts before they post them? Oh wait, don't bother ringing for her...jerry.gif

As I've already said, your inability to understand my posts is due to your lack of basic literacy skills, not mine, fishy.

Yet another irony alert. Coming from the guy that makes as much sense as the "characters" that hang around Paisley town centre.

Is "fishy" your new term of endearment for me? If so, just like the rest of your patter, it stinks! laugh.png

Also in St Tropez today, evidence of where Scotland's £12bn overspend went. This boat, called "Freedom" resplendent in Scotland's national colours and flying the Saltire along side the Union Jack is currently up for sale, advertised at a "knock down price"

WTF??? I presume you are joking/trolling. Even YOU don't really believe that this yacht has anything to do with the SNP/Yes camp, etc.

FYI, it was owned by an American, Peter Sperling, whose companies were in serious financial sh*te, so he was selling up his assets.

Edited by saint in exile

Is that an answer to "where did you read" or "do you have a link"? With you, you never know.

Next question, was it you who wrong it on Facebook before you went back and read it on Facebook so that you could post on here and say that you read it on Facebook without lying (for once)?

Who wrong it? Ive been in France all week and they make more sense. Try again. What do you mean?

Is that an answer to "where did you read" or "do you have a link"? With you, you never know.

Next question, was it you who wrote it on Facebook before you went back and read it on Facebook so that you could post on here and say that you read it on Facebook without lying (for once)?

Who wrong it? Ive been in France all week and they make more sense. Try again. What do you mean?

There you go, wasn't hard to anyone with basic comprehension skills. Now answer the question.