The Referendum Thread

Lanarkshire_Bud

Scottish Independence Referendum  

286 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Before the votes were counted? Really? Is this another "Ruthie" situation?

He never said what you claim he did and nothing like it - you're lying again.

He absolutely did. He even went on to say the currently SNP MPs don't vote on English matters and the Tories would be quite happy to trade off power for more tax raising powers. I even commented on it on here at the time. It certainly wouldn't surprise anyone if the SNP did strike some kind of deal to keep the Conservatives in power in Westminster

But you are clearly playing the man - it's just your men are Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage.

You really are incapable of reading and understanding, aren't you - I said precisely that myself so what, exactly, are you trying to prove?

And it sums up what I've been saying, too, about ALL politicians. Doesn't mean I don't think independence is the right thing for Scotland. You continually play the man, Salmond, I continually play the principles, ignoring the easy targets of Cameron, Clegg, Miliband, Boris & Nigel. Except to remind everyone that the last two will be in Cameron & Clegg's positions after the next GE.

But you are clearly playing the man - it's just your men are Boris Johnson and Nigel Farage.

Pish, all he did was point out his view that they were headed for government

As for your claim both would have to first win Westminster seats and there's no guarantee that Farage would want to give up him MEP seat anyway, especially if Panoramas claims about him are true. Then you'd have to assume that UKIP and the Conservatives could work together, that the two combined could get a Westminster majority, and then you'd need to assume that Conservative MPs would be so happy at keeping their jobs they'd want to dump Cameron, ignore Osbourne, and appoint Johnston instead.

Quite frankly I think there would be far more chance of the Conservatives and the SNP doing a supply and demand deal to keep the Conservatives in power - something that Michael Portillo - a man who has spent lots of time in Alex Salmonds company - believes is MOST likely

You mean confidence and supply deal? best to learn the ling before you feign knowldege.

Wish he f**king would and get out of ours.

Naw, ye don't! Ye really in your heart of hearts know that ye don't!

His winding up of all of you is all that keeps this thread going! :)

You should be grateful that he bothers.

The result was NO.

THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS MOVED ON BUT STU AND HIS GROUPIES ARE STILL LOCKED TOGETHER IN THIS CLOSET.

This thread is his Masterpiece.

You mean confidence and supply deal? best to learn the ling before you feign knowldege.

It doesn't matter what the "ling" is - the fact is that a vote for the SNP in next years General Election, will be a vote to keep the Conservatives in power. Lets hope that the Scottish public do exactly that because nothing is surer, as soon as the SNP enter into a pact with the Conservatives they'll be dead in Scotland.

It doesn't matter what the "ling" is - the fact is that a vote for the SNP in next years General Election, will be a vote to keep the Conservatives in power. Lets hope that the Scottish public do exactly that because nothing is surer, as soon as the SNP enter into a pact with the Conservatives they'll be dead in Scotland.

Why should anyone worry about the unintended consequences of a democratically exercised vote? it makes no sense.

A voter for the SNP strengthens the cause of the party, just as a vote for any other party does

Guest TPAFKATS

Ach. :(

Trust Herr Dixon to try dragging this sorry thread back on topic...

Here's a wee something to blow your minds. :)

Is that Richie Blackmore on the right, when did he join kings of Leon?

You've obviously shown yourself to be a genius on here lots of times so we should all just bow to your mathematical and economic acumen.

Also, we should trust someone who doesn't know that there is an apostrophe in "I've", ya f**king dafty?

Maybe he knows somebody from North South Middle Lanarkshire called Ive!whistling.gif

Well at least , no one , has claimed to be a friend of Dorothy yet and as far as I know you 're not in that camp. .

Do you really believe there's a snowball's chance in hell Bluto is Studick? Is that not what you were inferring? I'm certainly not in anyone's camp.