Basher The Hutt..?

Guest somner9

I dislike the unnecessarily nasty little theme of this thread. To think that this is a supposed fan of our great club trying to humiliate two of our former player's for no other reason than that they carry some extra weight is somewhat pitiful.

I remember a very young Barry Lavety taking the field for the first time I think against a Rangers side whilst only 15yrs old and I also remember many fine goals by Mr Yardley. Both of these men brought pleasure to the fans of our great club. Remind me someone what the original poster has brought our clubs fanbase?

Poor taste.

Guest somner9

I dislike the unnecessarily nasty little theme of this thread. To think that this is a supposed fan of our great club trying to humiliate two of our former player's for no other reason than that they carry some extra weight is somewhat pitiful.

I remember a very young Barry Lavety taking the field for the first time I think against a Rangers side whilst only 15yrs old and I also remember many fine goals by Mr Yardley. Both of these men brought pleasure to the fans of our great club. Remind me someone what the original poster has brought our clubs fanbase?

Poor taste.

Now you are just making a fool of yourself Tom/LS/Elvis etc...

your former witty posts have given way to a barrage of needless name-calling and seeking to drive a wedge through fans/forum followers by trying to instigate some playground bullying.

Shall we quote your posts Tom where you were calling for the manager to go?

poor form Tom, poor form

Edit: Here you go a post from A.N. Other "Supposed" fan of our great club... Can you identify who though?

"This week I have thought about little else other than the immediate fortunes of my beloved club.

Something deep in my bowels is rumbling away to the effect that all is not well in the world. I just have a feeling that our board will regard Dan the soon to be ex manager man's position as untenable and he will be "visiting the buroo" before our match on Monday.

I have no source on this, no inside information and nothing concrete other than a curry not sitting right and my elderly insight.

Dan will not be with us long. The good news is that the new chap will inherit a fairly decent squad. This season can still be salvaged my forum friends, still be salvaged indeed."

Edited by somner9

Now you are just making a fool of yourself Tom/LS/Elvis etc...

your former witty posts have given way to a barrage of needless name-calling and seeking to drive a wedge through fans/forum followers by trying to instigate some playground bullying.

Shall we quote your posts Tom where you were calling for the manager to go?

poor form Tom, poor form

I also dislike onions, my opinion on the manager is somewhat irrelevant but on this thread you have shown yourself to be a petty and insulting troll. Your use of this forum to make a fool out of our former player's for no apparent reason tells us all plenty about your character. The following words come to mind

Pathetic, nasty, attention seeking, dis-tasteful and unfunny

You will never justify this thread to me or I would imagine to any decent forum user. This is exactly the type of underhand petty minded nonsense that gives this forum a bad name. In fact rubbish like this actually portrays a poor image of all supporters of our club. I object to being associated with such rubbish.

Guest somner9

I also dislike onions, my opinion on the manager is somewhat irrelevant but on this thread you have shown yourself to be a petty and insulting troll. Your use of this forum to make a fool out of our former player's for no apparent reason tells us all plenty about your character. The following words come to mind

Pathetic, nasty, attention seeking, dis-tasteful and unfunny

You will never justify this thread to me or I would imagine to any decent forum user. This is exactly the type of underhand petty minded nonsense that gives this forum a bad name. In fact rubbish like this actually portrays a poor image of all supporters of our club. I object to being associated with such rubbish.

TT just another in a long line of fair-weather supporters whose motto is...'when the going gets tough.... shit yerself'

I can understand your embarressment Tom, being outed as a fairweather fan and as riddled with contradictions as your troosers are with ever growing damp patches, that said I would be more than happy to quote more of your contributions to "our fanbase".... (that being the fairweather fan base Tom, not the real one)

Your call TT/Faraway..... as if we never knew?

TT just another in a long line of fair-weather supporters whose motto is...'when the going gets tough.... shit yerself'

I can understand your embarressment Tom, being outed as a fairweather fan and as riddled with contradictions as your troosers are with ever growing damp patches, that said I would be more than happy to quote more of your contributions to "our fanbase".... (that being the fairweather fan base Tom, not the real one)

Your call TT/Faraway..... as if we never knew?

Well at least if your throwing untrue accusations at me then you are leaving the playing staff (both current and former), management (both current and former) and anyone else connected with our club alone.

I must admit your child like responses to what I maintain is a perfectly valid objection to this nasty thread have painted you in a somewhat poorer light than I could have imagined.

Guest somner9

Well at least if your throwing untrue accusations at me then you are leaving the playing staff (both current and former), management (both current and former) and anyone else connected with our club alone.

I must admit your child like responses to what I maintain is a perfectly valid objection to this nasty thread have painted you in a somewhat poorer light than I could have imagined.

An admirable attempt at deflection Tom, just a sorry end to what was series of witty posts on your behalf.... But I suppose Mrs TT was right in that you are struggling to keep anything up for long these days..... (note to self... send TT that spare pencil and rubber band in the drawer)

I am afraid that Tedious Tom is right. This is a pathetic excuse of a thread. There is absolutely no need to vilify two players who entertained the fans and scored lots of goals for the club.

Fortunately, I have you on "ignore". Unfortunately, TT chose to quote you.

Perhaps you would like to make your comments to Basher in person tomorrow. ......... I thought not.

Guest somner9

I am afraid that Tedious Tom is right. This is a pathetic excuse of a thread. There is absolutely no need to vilify two players who entertained the fans and scored lots of goals for the club.

Fortunately, I have you on "ignore". Unfortunately, TT chose to quote you.

Perhaps you would like to make your comments to Basher in person tomorrow. ......... I thought not.

Sorry Tom..... oh errr i mean smcc.....shhhh! I don't think anyone noticed.....

hang on if you've got me on ignore how comes you are responding to th.... ah-ha you nearly had me again there Tom/Faraway

Guest somner9

I agree that there is no need for this thread.

A cheap shot, regardless if it was intended as a bit tongue in cheek.

you wait around for ages them all of a sudden three big girl's blouses show up.....

Shall we quote your quotes slating club/players/management too? there's a wealth to choose from

EDIT: there you go another fairweather fan that has forgotten what they posted only a few weeks ago..... it's like being savaged by a flock of deid sheep!

Quote"FIFY.

In fairness, I suppose we shouldn't presume to suggest what they should spend their money on, but it can't be good being in the manager's position and having the sense that you only remain in post because the BoD at the club aren't willing to front up the expense of bagging you (I absolutely believe this to be the current state of affairs). Hardly a ringing endorsement, when all is said and done.

Similarly, the players will simply see the manager twisting in the wind, and the malaise that has been seeping through the club will only deepen.

Pretty grim stuff."

Edited by somner9

you wait around for ages them all of a sudden three big girl's blouses show up.....

Shall we quote your quotes slating club/players/management too? there's a wealth to choose from

EDIT: there you go another fairweather fan that has forgotten what they posted only a few weeks ago..... it's like being savaged by a flock of deid sheep!

Quote"FIFY.

In fairness, I suppose we shouldn't presume to suggest what they should spend their money on, but it can't be good being in the manager's position and having the sense that you only remain in post because the BoD at the club aren't willing to front up the expense of bagging you (I absolutely believe this to be the current state of affairs). Hardly a ringing endorsement, when all is said and done.

Similarly, the players will simply see the manager twisting in the wind, and the malaise that has been seeping through the club will only deepen.

Pretty grim stuff."

Dearie me, is this the best you can do?

Quite why I'm even dignifying this with a response is beyond me, but I can happily confirm that I did indeed believe that to be the case then, and I continue to believe that the situation I alluded to was the case then.

Quite why you've opted to dredge this up in the context of you starting a thread to take a pop at the current weight/build of two former players who were fantastic servants to our club is baffling. You're floundering desperately, and it would be laughable were it not so pitiful.

Guest somner9

Dearie me, is this the best you can do?

Quite why I'm even dignifying this with a response is beyond me, but I can happily confirm that I did indeed believe that to be the case then, and I continue to believe that the situation I alluded to was the case then.

Quite why you've opted to dredge this up in the context of you starting a thread to take a pop at the current weight/build of two former players who were fantastic servants to our club is baffling. You're floundering desperately, and it would be laughable were it not so pitiful.

Aye another fairweather fan right enough.... minus the bawz to admit they look a bit silly now though.....

come on there must be some more of the 'Faux' outraged to make a James Hunt of themselves

Aye another fairweather fan right enough.... minus the bawz to admit they look a bit silly now though.....

come on there must be some more of the 'Faux' outraged to make a James Hunt of themselves

This thread has not been your best Somner but after reading your latest bout of pathetitism (I just made that word up but it fits so well) I just enjoyed an enormous belly laugh. Not in some sort of clever comical way but entirely at your expense. Anyway I shall address you for the last time as I am about to add you to my very short ignore list.

I am off to peruse some better threads now.

Guest somner9

Quite why anyone is surprised at the quality of this thread is beyond me.

He tries soooo hard to be smart and funny but fails miserably on both counts.

Easily THE worst starter of threads on the forum, and that takes some doing.

We'll I wouldn't, go that far but if you really have such a downer on yourself Tom/faraway..... Then you are probably right

Guest somner9

I see the OP has adopted the meltdown king's strategy of accusing posters of being multiple aliases in order to deflect from the fact that he's made a rip roaring cúnt of himself.

Oh come FTOF surely your not the only bud not in the know?