Christmas Tv Programmes

faraway saint

Just seen an advert for Worlds Strongest Man, Boxing Day 8:15 channel 5, and remember watching these for many years as a youngster.

Also Superstars was GREAT TV, time TV bosses brought this back. Posted Image

World's Strongest man has been on for the past week or two with all the qualifiers to get to the final, you can get them on demand if you have sky. :-)

Faraway I see you're a big TV fan.......you want to get out more........to St.mirren games, now don't be booing the telly. LOL

I see you're starting to stalk me, nice to see you waste your time hunting out my posts as I don't give a fcuk. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

There's usually The Muppets on, I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing similar Muppets to yourself. 1eye.gif

Edited by faraway saint

Guest TPAFKATS

I see you're starting to stalk me, nice to see you waste your time hunting out my posts as I don't give a fcuk. lol.giflol.giflol.gif

There's usually The Muppets on, I'm sure you'll enjoy seeing similar Muppets to yourself. 1eye.gif

The Muppets were on channel 5 last night with lady gaga. No bad, although hard to tell who was the human at times...

Just seen an advert for Worlds Strongest Man, Boxing Day 8:15 channel 5, and remember watching these for many years as a youngster.

Also Superstars was GREAT TV, time TV bosses brought this back. thumbup2.gif

"Superstars" - best show on TV.

Remember when Kevin Keegan fell off his bike and Brian Jack doing 5 million squat thrusts in 60 seconds notworthy.gif