Hospitality?

Ronnie

A group of us are going to hospitality at end of month v Partick & was wondering does anyone know if under 18's are allowed in? Made the mistake of trying to ask the club today but apparently anyone who could have answered the question was too busy. Cheers for any help.

A group of us are going to hospitality at end of month v Partick & was wondering does anyone know if under 18's are allowed in? Made the mistake of trying to ask the club today but apparently anyone who could have answered the question was too busy. Cheers for any help.

Yes been a few times, there are always a few kids there.

They certainly are allowed in. There were plenty of kids at a few tables for the recent ICT game. Think it was for a birthday - the 'happy birthday' balloons were the giveaway.

No alcopops for the kids though. Our table scored four extra glasses of bubbly from their table. Hic! Burp!

A group of us are going to hospitality at end of month v Partick & was wondering does anyone know if under 18's are allowed in? Made the mistake of trying to ask the club today but apparently anyone who could have answered the question was too busy. Cheers for any helNeed to say hello Ro

Need to say hello Ronie will be there also :)

There were not many places left for the Thistle game when we booked up for hospitality in December so be quick !

We are all booked up Div already made initial booking about same time as you my wee boy comes to all games with us but wasn't sure if he wanted to do hospitality as he it would probably mean missing his football match on that day. Made his mind up to come Friday so we can finalise numbers this week told Campbell originally it would be between 10 & 15 he said it was fine to confirm final numbers " a couple of weeks before".

Yes they are.

enjoy

Guest somner9

Tony I am sure it includes everyone.

I had took some of my families kids there last Christmas, they were not however from Switzerland.

Richard, I wonder if anyone can have the data protection act violated to suit, or is it just Div's mates?

Personal Information

We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal data we hold on you within our forum database and comply with all aspects of the data protection act.

Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.

Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.

Edited by somner9

Richard, I wonder if anyone can have the data protection act violated to suit, or is it just Div's mates?

Personal Information

We will take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of personal data we hold on you within our forum database and comply with all aspects of the data protection act.

Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available in our footer and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.

Log files are maintained and analysed of all requests for files on this website's web servers. Log files do not capture personal information but do capture the user's IP address, which is automatically recognised by our web servers.

Sorry you are objecting to me using your name?

Is this supposed to be a secret?

Edited by rea

Guest somner9

Sorry you are objecting to me using your name?

No just how you came by it since I've never spoken to, written to or introduced myself to you. Maybe you really do have special powers..?

really??? i did that in a way that allows you to release the data in a public forum?

I was unaware that using peoples names, when you know them is against the rules.

I have got to know several people only on this forum an would use their names if appropriate.

Guest somner9

I was unaware that using peoples names, when you know them is against the rules.

I have got to know several people only on this forum an would use their names if appropriate.

Nice try... so care to share with the forum just how you came to know my name..?

just need to know if the data protection violation relates to forum users accounts and personal messages?

keep digging!

dig.jpg

Edited by somner9

Watch out Richard (if i am allowed to call "rea" "Richard"?!) it is looking like this is heading for one of "somner9"'s infamous threats of legal action against a fellow Buddie.

It's only "somner9" who is allowed to imply the BoD trousered the Tesco cash on the forum and then threaten legal action against people who hold a different opinion to him about the CiC proposal or a church group using facilities at St Mirren.

;-)

Guest somner9

Watch out Richard (if i am allowed to call "rea" "Richard"?!) it is looking like this is heading for one of "somner9"'s infamous threats of legal action against a fellow Buddie.

It's only "somner9" who is allowed to imply the BoD trousered the Tesco cash on the forum and then threaten legal action against people who hold a different opinion to him about the CiC proposal or a church group using facilities at St Mirren.

;-)

And you'll have the evidence to back this up (in bold) no doubt..?