Hospitality?

Ronnie

Ach, aye OK. Trying to think - I sometimes call you 'Drew' cos' erm, it's your name... and BuddieinEK 'Brian'. I see some people calling Lochwinnoch Saint 'Andy'. I don't see it as a big deal. Personally, I don't give two hoots what forumsters call me. I use the same name on every forum, which clearly uses my surname too. Nothing to hide, no reason to hide behind an anonymous username or have multiple aliases.

There's enough of that bollocks from elsewhere. The need to have multiple aliases surely hides deep rooted psychological issues - or that you're a knob who keeps getting banned.

LS is Ian, but I imagine he's been called a lot worse than Andy!

Aye, its the multiple alias thing that gets on my thrup'nies. Infantile drivel if you ask me.

I'm not saying that using someone's given name is correct, I was more pointing out that it happens a lot on this site and the "right to use" clause isn't always earned.

With regard to point 3, how do you know this for an "absolute" fact?

With regard to point 4 I think you are talking nonsense, somner9 dished out plenty but couldn't take it back. For the record I never had an issue or an episode with him but saw plenty. I do agree with you about the "clique" mentality that goes on though.

With regard to point 5 I agree but for the record my name is Ally and you can use it if you wish.

Point 3, is really my own business, you just need to trust me on that No confidences have been breached in thsat regard

Point 3, is really my own business, you just need to trust me on that No confidences have been breached in thsat regard

Point 3 really is your business I agree........however without any clarification of how you know what you stated as fact I'm sure you'll understand my reluctance to trust someone I doubt I've ever met and who I only recognise by an anonymous username on the internet.

Point 3 really is your business I agree........however without any clarification of how you know what you stated as fact I'm sure you'll understand my reluctance to trust someone I doubt I've ever met and who I only recognise by an anonymous username on the internet.

Seems like a bit of a come hither post to me, but let's keep it like this, i'm sure if you knew me you wouldn't like me anyway.

Incidentally, I just worked out how rea probably linked somner and his christian name. Let's just say, it appears he either has a hell of a memory or he is keeping notes on certain people. Yeuk

Ok, Hospitality is it , cannae remember what with the litigious flak on here..................whistling.gif

I was at Hospitiality for the Sellic game.................it was ok.

Problem with a day like this is that the early ko turns the day back to front. Eating after the game , erm naw, not quite the flow of a traditional Saturday Corporate day

Food was average, I think it was En Croute (?) who were doing the catering and maitre d' type service thing, which, to be fair was well organised , quality of food, well suffice to say the h/t pies and the bacon rolls for breakfast washed down with bubbly were the highlights. I reckon the fact that the meal, well, it was served five hours after the 11am opening maybe contributed to the turgid feel to the food. The vinegar , table wine was red or white , that was it, pretty rough all told.

On a plus it is a good atmosphere in the room and the Stand Up entertainment from John Mckelvie was gut bustingly funny ( sic ) Helped liift the Buddies gloom in the room

thumbup2.gif

I'd go again in a minute, but would ensure it was for a Saturday, Corporate at the football just isnae the same on the 'moved for 'tv days.

Ok, Hospitality is it , cannae remember what with the litigious flak on here..................whistling.gif

I was at Hospitiality for the Sellic game.................it was ok.

Problem with a day like this is that the early ko turns the day back to front. Eating after the game , erm naw, not quite the flow of a traditional Saturday Corporate day

Food was average, I think it was En Croute (?) who were doing the catering and maitre d' type service thing, which, to be fair was well organised , quality of food, well suffice to say the h/t pies and the bacon rolls for breakfast washed down with bubbly were the highlights. I reckon the fact that the meal, well, it was served five hours after the 11am opening maybe contributed to the turgid feel to the food. The vinegar , table wine was red or white , that was it, pretty rough all told.

On a plus it is a good atmosphere in the room and the Stand Up entertainment from John Mckelvie was gut bustingly funny ( sic ) Helped liift the Buddies gloom in the room

thumbup2.gif

I'd go again in a minute, but would ensure it was for a Saturday, Corporate at the football just isnae the same on the 'moved for 'tv days.

Did someone shite in yer' kettle this morning!?

Got to disagree about the food - always been really good the times I've been, and the table white wine was decent too.

Subjective affair of course!

Did someone shite in yer' kettle this morning!?

Got to disagree about the food - always been really good the times I've been, and the table white wine was decent too.

Subjective affair of course!

Just recounting my most recent experience of the Corporate experience. A subjective critique, no harm , just as it was.

Like I said, probably not the best day resulting from the back to front logistics for a 1245 ko. How that accounts for bollox wine though , not so sure. Then again , would I send you out to buy me wine, again , probably not.

Heh hoh...............

Just recounting my most recent experience of the Corporate experience. A subjective critique, no harm , just as it was.

Like I said, probably not the best day resulting from the back to front logistics for a 1245 ko. How that accounts for bollox wine though , not so sure. Then again , would I send you out to buy me wine, again , probably not.

Heh hoh...............

I thought that after two bottles, it wash quite askshepshtable!

Most of the time the food is perfectly acceptable reminds me of going to one of those nights in a hotel where Adda are playing and sound nothing like Abba and some acceptable nosh is served up. Last two times I have been that ‘dish of the moment’ is being served up. Over cooked beef rolled into a ball and served with a red wine jus.

Chef trust me the boys & girls like tatties and mice and you can over cook the mince for as long as you want just don’t let it dry up and it will still tastes good. Even a good old steak pie mash and turnip. It’s not restaurant grub fans are looking for give us plain old house wife food. Need help with menus or recipes drop me a pm will be glad to help out. Know what you customer wants.

Having said all that hospitality is a 10 out of 10 for me

Edited by Lochwinnoch Saint

Heh hoh...............

You'd be fine letting me choose a wine for you. Obviously wouldn't buy St Mirren's plonk, but again, the white was acceptable in corporate last month, no, I'd choose a nice New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc if you like white, or if red, Bolgheri Italian, or my personal favourite, Legaris, a Spanish red. Difficult to find these days, but a bottle shop in St Andrews stocks it. For a well-priced and thoroughly nice red, the Jamie Oliver 'Jamie's Italian' house red at £7.99 from Tesco is rather tasty.

Chateau Bahoken I believe, is the corporate red, the white is Goodwin's Ghost.... After two bottles you elbow people in the face and think you're a hard man.

Heh, heh.