Telly Programmes

shull

I see Game of Thrones is to end in 2018 after Season 8.

The TV series is already ahead of the novels and working, presumably, on what info 2RS has given them about Book 6 The Winds of Winter which is apparently complete and just needs to be edited.

I don't know if I'll be reading the new book - getting through 1500 pages of a novel seems a bit of a chore these days, and 2RS is no spring chicken these days so he better get onto Book 7 pretty damn quick.

• 3 weeks later...

BBC1 (Scotland) Thursday 25th -at 9pm - 1st of a 4 part series on Scottish Football called 'Scotland's game'

Looks to be a really good insight into Scottish football behind the scenes and on the park over the last 30 years.

Thought some of you might be interested.

The first episode is called 'I play for money' looking at how ambition and financial pressure left clubs vulnerable to takeover or collapse during a turbulent time in Scottish football

So it's a programme that wouldn't have been make if oldco hadn't went bust, typical.

The focus is on Hearts , Hibs , New firm as well as many other teams , but each episode will have different insights.

I guess its possible that you're comment may well be the case.

That said worth a watch nonetheless :)

Guest TPAFKATS
Friday night dinner is the best programme on the box by a mile. Get it on catch up if you've not already seen it.

Slight change of format this week as it wasn't Friday night, they were going to an uncles funeral instead.

Still very funny though

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, pod said:

Ta, Pod.  Interesting. will there ever be progress on that link, though?

Also some great pictures.

BTW...I think the fotie fae the High Kirk looking down on the Station,  Prison and County Square shows a coast bus passing through en route for Canal Street.

And Lochwinnoch.   :)