League Cup Final 13,000 Short Of Capacity?

Charlotte Saint

Just read that Aberdeen have been refused any more tickets for Sunday's game despite only 47,000 tickets having been sold from a capacity of 60,000.

After last year's debacle it's yet another example that the clowns that run Scottish football really don't give a crap about the fans - unless they are green or blue bigots of course.

Edited by Charlotte Saint

Just read that Aberdeen have been refused any more tickets for Sunday's game despite only 47,000 tickets having been sold from a capacity of 60,000.

After last year's debacle it's yet another example that the clowns that run Scottish football really don't give a crap about the fans - unless they are green or blue bigots of course.

I was thinking the same thing.

The question is what's happening with the empty seat tickets ?

General sale ?

Doesn't make sense , give them both as many as they think they can sell.

I was thinking the same thing.

The question is what's happening with the empty seat tickets ?

General sale ?

Doesn't make sense , give them both as many as they think they can sell.

Think all the member clubs get an allocation, then the sponsors, tickets kept back for corporate etc plus a few hundred will be empty due to segregation i`d assume. Dunno how many but i think it would all add up to a fair few.

Aberdeen were hoping to get the top tier above the ICT fans, but the police have said no...

Great turnout by the dons fans, very impressive, although I hope they get pumped...

Indeed. An incredible turn out of part-time, glory-hunting, where-the-hell-are-they-every-other-week Teuchter sheep-shagging mutton molesters.

To be fair though, hope they pump Big Yogi's troops and do the cup double.