Djemba X2 On Sky.

Djemba Djemba: When the floodlights fade. On MUTV now chan 418! This man managed to fool the worlds best manager AND Sir Alex into believing he was a baller!!

laugh.pnglaugh.png He's not that much of a mug, he managed to get about 40 or 50 of the 'brightest' saints fans buying silly stupid fùckin flatcaps,

you want to ask these balloons how they feel about djemba bellend, I expect these bunnets were fired quickly in to the bin

when these saints fans realized that djemba djemba was a fùckin pig in a poke. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

laugh.pnglaugh.png He's not that much of a mug, he managed to get about 40 or 50 of the 'brightest' saints fans buying silly stupid fùckin flatcaps,

you want to ask these balloons how they feel about djemba bellend, I expect these bunnets were fired quickly in to the bin

when these saints fans realized that djemba djemba was a fùckin pig in a poke. laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

I remain delighted with my purchase of a smart bunnet with the club crest proudly displayed.

As a bunnet wearer, the opportunity to purchase a St Mirren related cap was ideal for me, and the only positive thing to come out of Eric DD's signing.

Oh, and GIRFUY, ya sartorially challenged pig!moon.gif

I remain delighted with my purchase of a smart bunnet with the club crest proudly displayed.

As a bunnet wearer, the opportunity to purchase a St Mirren related cap was ideal for me, and the only positive thing to come out of Eric DD's signing.

Oh, and GIRFUY, ya sartorially challenged pig!moon.gif

laugh.png Had to google sartorial as I was sure there was an insult in there somewhere.