Bernie's Cafe/deli

Herbie

Open 7 days my good man, however season ticket has been renewed and I plan to attend every home game. It's only Bridge of Weir so I can leave at 2.30 and be back to help to close up. My 20 odd years of away day jollies will be a tad fewer though unfortunately.

Guest TPAFKATS

Open 7 days my good man, however season ticket has been renewed and I plan to attend every home game. It's only Bridge of Weir so I can leave at 2.30 and be back to help to close up. My 20 odd years of away day jollies will be a tad fewer though unfortunately.

I'm sure your liver will thank you...

No worries Herbie, but you haven`t seen my review yet !!whistling.gif

Very impressed, pleasant service & lovely ambiance . Drinks all good, unfortunately i was driving so didn`t get to sample the Vino (making up for it tonite !) & the cake ?.......

.....most certainly worth the trip, .thumbup2.gif

Can thoroughly recommend it to all fellow buds .

Good luck & continued success Herbie. drinks_cheers.gif

Fed and watered these young gentlemen last week. Fuelled them up with coffees and smoothies just before the dude on the left (Geraint Thomas) nailed Commonwealth gold.

Bernie's Cafe Deli - Coffee of Champions

thumbup2.gif

post-1776-0-50725100-1407226132_thumb.jp

Get that framed and on the wall Herbie,can't beat a nice bit of good publicity. thumbup2.gif

It's in hand. I have agreed a fee with the co-owner of the establishment for design services rendered.... One cappucino and a malteser slice. I would hope good Buddies who frequent the forum will not only drop in to support a fellow Bud' and sample the excellent wares, but in a week or so, make a point of looking out for the 'coffee of champions' print. (Won't take me a year and two months to sort it....).

A fair deal that suits both parties.

Miserable basturt' wouldnae' stretch to a slice of chocolate cake mind you.

It's in hand. I have agreed a fee with the co-owner of the establishment for design services rendered.... One cappucino and a malteser slice. I would hope good Buddies who frequent the forum will not only drop in to support a fellow Bud' and sample the excellent wares, but in a week or so, make a point of looking out for the 'coffee of champions' print. (Won't take me a year and two months to sort it....).

Well done, now, is it the football season already? tongue.png

You stop telling porky pies Poz or I'll make your cappuccino "aw air" and give you an end bit of the malteser.......

PS. If you want to do those Hall of Fame boards, I'll hang them up in my gaff in 10 minutes.

If you keep accepting food and drink as payment for graphic work you'll go bust!

A cappucino and a malteser slice is fine when it's for a Bud' and only involves half an hour to add some text and the Commonwealth Games logo to the photo. I actually PMed Herbie to say 'you need to get a print of that done', then I saw Faraway Saint had suggested the same thing.

I reckon the local newspapers would run that as a story too. Mind you, if it were the PDE, given my experience of the 'Inverness Flag Day', they'd probably run a story saying a gang of mental Welsh cyclists rampaged through Bridge of Weir, only stopping their trail of rape, pillage and destruction long enough to down a cappucino at Bernie's, before trashing the toilets and cycling off without paying.

Cynical? Me!?

As the new season is upon us I hereby offer the first of many exclusive Black and White Army discounts.

If you happen to be passing through BOW on Saturday on the way to Fir Park, pop into Bernie's and if you are wearing Saints colours or a scarf or have a season ticket (or I just know who you are) all beers and ciders will be just £2.

10% off your food bill as well if you fancy some pre-match sustenance. Our breakfasts are legendary. :-)

Offer available until such time as I need to leave to get the supporter's bus....

Bernie's Cafe, fuelling gold medal winners.